Chapter 3

A/N: Hey!! I'm trying to update as much as I can and I decided that I'll post a new chapter every other Wednesday on this story. Don't forget to check out my original story called 'Strange Tides'!!

3rd POV:

Audra came back with their food to find them talking in hushed tones and leaning against the table, it seemed as if they were arguing about something. As she got closer they stopped talking and sat up straight, that made her even more wary then she already was of the three strangers. She knew Jack's name but that was it and she didn't know the two older men, she set down their food and left before any of them could say a word to her. She went behind the counter with her back to them and took a deep breath trying to calm herself.

You're overreacting, Audra. Nothing is wrong. She thought to herself. She wasn't very convincing.

"Are you alright, Audra?" Benny asked, he owned the diner and worked as the cook. He was a tall, bald, a slightly round stomach, and had a short beard; she glanced at him and nodded her head as she gave a tight lipped smile, she could tell that he didn't believe her but he dropped the subject when an another order came in. She turned and gave a forced smile to an old woman who sat at the counter with a chocolate donut, the old woman returned the smile but there was something about her smile that put Audra even more on edge then she was before. She shook off the feeling and turned her attention to the Winchester's booth, who happened to be trying to get her attention, and unwillingly walked over.

"Is everything alright?" She asked sweetly, The man with dirty blonde hair and bright green eyes smiled and opened his mouth to speak but was cut off.

"When does your shift end?" Jack blurted out causing him to flush a deep red when he realized what he said. Audra rose an eyebrow before narrowing her eyes at the three, she didn't know what they wanted but if she were to find out she would have to get close enough to them.

"I get off in about ten minutes." She said slowly still slightly on edge.

"Great we'll wait here then." Dean said looking at Audra wearing a smug smile making her want to slap him. She just nodded slowly before turning around to take the orders of an elderly couple, she thought about what Dean had said and snuck a quick glance at the clock to find that her shift was over.
She quickly grabbed her bag and jacket before waving a goodbye to Benny, she went out the back in hopes of avoiding Jack and his two older pals.

However, luck wasn't on her side because when she opened the door she found Dean leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, Sam standing there with his hands stuffed in the pockets of his jacket, and Jack with a wide innocent smile on his face. His eyes instantly lit up at the sight of her, Audra sighed and walked pass them.

"What do you want?" She asked annoyed, she just wanted to go home.

"Well our pal Jack here says that you're a demigod, is he right?" Dean asked bluntly. Audra groaned and turned around causing the three men to stop in their tracks, it annoyed her that Jack had told people but then again she was the one who told a stranger in the first place. She opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by a voice speaking up.

"Everything alright out here?" It was Benny, he must have been taking out the trash when he saw them. After all, the four weren't that far from the alley behind the diner.

"Yeah, we're fine." Audra said forcing a smile and a light laugh, "They're old friends of mine, they surprised me in work today." She lied, she didn't like lying to Benny but she knew she had to. There was something strange about the three men, Benny hesitated before he nodded and went back in. As soon as he was out of sight she lost the forced smile and scowled at the three.

"Lets get something straight, you tell anyone what I am I'll make your life a living hell. Got it?" She growled the three men were startled by her response but Sam and Dean quickly composed theirselves.

"We didn't plan on telling anyone we just need your help." Sam said raising his hands as if he were trying to calm her, she scoffed before turning away and continued walking to her apartment. Dean grabbed her arm trying to stop her only to be punched in the face knocking him flat on his ass, he looked up at her in surprise before getting up. Audra opened her mouth to speak before she was once again cut off.