Chapter 21

A few months had passed since Jack had that dream and he didn't want to force her feelings so he settled for being friends. The two of them had grown closer and the Winchesters noticed teasing them endlessly about it. Audra went on a few hunts with them but it was rare seeing as she was being hunted by monsters of her own, she didn't let that stop her, she was going insane staying locked up in the bunker.

Jack stayed with her a few times but he often went hunting with the brothers, though he seemed to be getting sick and it worried Audra. She tried her best to not let her nerves effect her but it was proving to be quite difficult.

"Jack, I don't think you should go hunting." Audra said one day as she watched the boys getting ready to leave, Jack stopped and turned to her confused.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You're sick and you're no good to the others if you aren't feeling well." She stated with her folded across her chest as she stared at Jack, he stared back and anger began to take over.

"I'm perfectly fine and I'm going on that hunt." Jack exclaimed glaring at the young demigod, Audra became angry as well.

"No, Jack. You're not and I'm sure they agree with me." She said causing both of them to turned the two older men and the men froze not knowing what to do.They stammered and tried to come up with an excuse for them to leave but they eventually gave up and shrugged their shoulders, Audra growl before turning back towards Jack.

"I'm going Audra and you can't stop me." He said leaving before she could get another word in, anger began to build up and thunder could be heard outside. A light bulb burst not that far from her but she didn't pay any mind to it as she stormed away to her room leaving the two older men standing there awkwardly alone before they made their way outside as well.

Audra should have never been left alone.

A/N: Hey, sorry for the short chapter but I'm leaving to see my cousin and I won't be able to post for about two weeks! I promise to make the next chapter longer and I probably won't leave it on a cliffhanger lol