Chapter 22

Audra paced around the library as she tried to figure out what to do, Jack was getting sick and it was getting worse. If she didn't find away to get Jack to stay behind on hunting trips untilhe got better someone was going to get hurt. She groaned in fustration before she pulled a random book off a shelf in hopes to find something, but it was useless.

Thump!

Audra jumped up at the sound, she quickly ripped off her bracelet and it turned into a whip. She tiptoed towards the direction of the sound, she felt like that one girl in the horror movies that dies first because she tries to play hero. It was eerie quiet in the bunker and it sent chills down her spine, she made her way out to the main room and turned in a slow circle taking everything in. She didn't see anything unusual causing her to slowly relax but not completely.

"Boo."

She heard a voice whisper behind her, she spun around and swung her whip out in an attempt to injure the unknown person. But when she turned around there was no one behind her, she quickly took out her phone and called Jack. It rang twice before he answered and when he did it was obvious that he wasn't happy.

"What?" He asked annoyed.

"Jack, there is someone in the bunker." She rushed out as she kept her eyes on her surroundings. On the other end of the phone Jack stiffened, catching the attention of the brothers.

"What the hell do you mean 'there is someone in the bunker'?" He snapped causing the brothers to sit up straight.

"I mean that I heard someone behind me and something might have gotten knocked over when I was in the library." She snapped at him, Jack sighed ran his hand down his face.

"You're probably overreacting." As soon as he had said those words a scream was heard at the other end of the phone before suddenly it was someone else.

"I don't think she is actually, it's a shame though, she is a pretty little thing." The unknown man said, Jack gripped the phone tightly in his hand.

"Who are you? What did you do to Audra?" Jack growled in anger, Sam and Dean stood up and glanced at each other before looking back at Jack. Audra was family and they would be damned if anything happened to her, Jack couldn't lose her especially after how they left things before he went on the hunt.

"Don't you worry about that, but what you should worry about is what is going to happen to her if those pesky creatures find her before you do." The man taunted, Jack froze before he turned to the brothers.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, Jack. Those creatures that have been hunting her since she was born." Jack quickly started to pack his things into his bag and the brothers started to do the same. "I sure do hope that you get to her before something terrible happens."

The man hung up causing Jack to grow angry, a light bulb burst and the brothers did their best to calm him down but it was proven a difficult task seeing as they too were incredibly angry. The three hunters put their bags into the trunk of the impala before they drove back to the bunker making it back in record time. They looked all over the bunker and it seemed that the unknown man as well as Audra were gone.

~~~~~

Zeus was furious, they were suppose to keep her safe and they failed. Cas had promised to keep an eye on his daughter but he failed as well, everyone was angry too. Audra was an incredible young woman and a fantastic warrior, they wanted someone to pay for this but they didn't know who. Hera tried her best to calm her husband but it seemed that he wasn't going to listen to a word she said.

"How dare they do this?! They don't know who they are dealing with!" Zeus went on ranting until he eventually he tired himself out, everyone left and it was just Aphrodite sitting in her chair. She sat and thought about what she should do, everyone always underestimates the goddess simple because of what she represents. She was a force to be reckon with if you were to make her angry, there were many stories to prove that. She stood up and walked out ready to set her plan in motion, she was going to help save Audra.

A/N: It's a bit of a longer chapter and I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know what you guys think.