Chapter 6

The car ride was silent except for the music that came from the radio, Dean sat in the passenger seat of the car as Percy drived on the road in the middle of nowhere. Jack looked out the window glancing at Audra every once in a while, she knew that he was looking her but didn't pay it any mind she just kept looking at the map.

"Where are we going?" Sam said finally breaking the silence, Percy glanced back before he answered.

"Don't worry it'll be safe." He said.

"Why can't you just tell us where we're going?" Dean asked, Percy and Audra made eye contact silently agreeing that it would be best if they told the other three where they were going.

"Camp Half-blood." Audra said bluntly before she turned her attention back to the map, the two hunters and the nephlim looking at each other in confusion not quite sure what that was. Percy didn't say anything as he focused on the road ahead, Jack opened his mouth to question her on what Camp Half-blood was before he was cut off.

"Did you ask if they could be allowed in?" Percy asked Audra causing her to groan.

"No, I forgot. I'll see if I can right now." She sighed as she leaned back and closed her eyes trying to contact her father so that the Winchesters and nephlim could be allowed in. Jack just watched her as she was deep in thought, his eyes never left her face. He thought that she was the most beautiful girl he ever laid his eyes on, if he looked hard enough he could see that she had faint freckles scattered acrossed her nose.

"We have permission for them to enter but my father is gonna want a favor from me at some point." She said opening her eyes causing Jack to quickly look away but it was to late, Audra had caught him staring. She turned her head slightly and smiled at him, he blushed and smiled sheepishly as she chuckled lightly.

"We've got company." Percy said breaking the two out of their trance, Audra instantly nodded her head and grabbed her bag off the floor. He stopped the car and ushered them to get out quickly, the other three grabbed their things and stood off to the side confused on what was going on. "Get ready," He muttered to the other demigod, she nodded before she turned to the others and told them to hide. They protested but it was no use seeing as they had no idea what they were fighting and it seemed that the demigods did.

"Come on you ugly son of a bitch! Come and get us!" Audra shouted as she and Percy stood back to back, the three off to the side were confused on what she was doing but stayed where they were. Suddenly, all five off them heard a terrible roar causing the demigods to turn in the direction is came from; Audra and Percy spoke to each other quickly in Greek before they ran towards what the others thought were nothing only for Percy to be thrown back a few feet. He pulled out what looked like a pen but when he clicked the top and it turned into a beautiful sword, he raced forward again and swung it around. The three were confused on what the demigods were fighting but it seemed to be very big, Jack watched as Audra whipped whatever creature she was fighting with amazement.

Her body moved gracefully as she fought, it was like she was dancing. She focused on what she was fighting it seemed like everything around her disappeared and she was beautiful. Percy and Audra finally managed to defeat what they were fighting, and panted as they walked over to the other three as they had cuts on their faces. They looked at each other and chuckled at how the other looked, as they got closer to the others they decided to meet them half way.

"Are you guys okay?" Sam asked once they got closer, the two demigods nodded and urged them to keep walking into the woods. They walked in silence for a little while but it wasn't an uncomfortable one, it was peaceful, which didn't last long before Dean spoke up.

"What the hell was that back there?" He asked.

"I'll explain when we're safe." Audra said simply.

"When will that be?" He asked sarcastically before he ran into Percy's back, he cursed as he stumbled back slightly. He opened his mouth to yell at him but he stopped as he caught sight of a huge arc with a sign that was written in Greek that only Audra and Percy seemed to be able to read.

"Boys, this is Camp Half-blood."