Chapter 2

Max woke up that morning and dreaded what was to come. He still had to talk to Dylan. He got out of bed and saw Dylan sitting at the table eating cereal. "Hey Dylan. Can't I talk to you about something?" Dylan put his spoon down. "Yeah sure. What is it?" Max's face turned bright red. "Well um I was wondering since I don't have a lot of practice working with babies if you would let me practice on you?" Dylan gave him a confused look. "Practice on me? What do you mean?"
"Well you know like treat you like a baby and have you act like one so I can get the hang of it." Dylan's eyes widened. "What? No. Why would I do that?"
"You're right. I'm sorry for asking. I just can't really get a kid to watch at the moment." Max walked back to his room shutting the door behind him. Dylan sat at the table finishing his breakfast then he decided he'd go talk to Max. He opened the door. "Hey Max. I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so rude that just caught me off guard is all."
"I thought it would and I'm the one who should be sorry. It's okay though you don't have to do it if you don't want to. I'll figure something out." Dylan sat there deep in thought. "You know what I think I'll try it. It can't be that bad. Besides if it'll help you I'll do it."
Max perked up. "Really? You would? Thank you so much. You don't mind if we start now do you?" Dylan was taken aback at how prepared Max seemed. "Uh no I guess not."
Max grinned. "Great. I have everything you'll need right here." He pulled out a bag full of supplies that all looked like they would fit Dylan. "Oh um okay. So what do I need to do first?" Dylan asked still nervous about the whole thing. "Well first I need you to lay down. You're not exactly dressed for the part." Dylan nodded and laid down when he noticed Max pull out a thick diaper with animals printed on it. "Wait. I have to wear a diaper? But I don't need one." Max smirked. "I know you don't need one but you're gonna wear one. After all that's what babies wear right?"
"Yeah I guess you're right." Dylan struggled to keep still as Max diapered him. This was just all so strange. "There all done. Now let's get you dressed." Max grabbed a blue onesie with stars on it and put it on Dylan snapping it shut. Then he clipped a sparkling red pacifier to the onesie. Dylan looked into the mirror beside him and frowned. "I look ridiculous."
"Oh don't be silly. I think you look adorable. You're the cutest baby ever." He teased making Dylan blush. "Stop it. This is only because I'm trying to help you nothing more." Max sighed. "Alright well I would like you to at least try to play your part. I got some toys for you to play with." Max grabbed some toys out of the box including building blocks, stuffed animals and cars. Dylan sat down and looked at the toys noticing some from his childhood and some new ones. The main thing that caught his eye was a stuffed dragon. He loved dragons. He picked it up examining it closely. Max bent down beside him. "I knew you'd like that one. I remembered how much you like dragons." Dylan couldn't help but smile at the gesture. "Thanks Max." Max tussled his hair. "No problem buddy. I'll let you play." Dylan looked at the array of toys and wasn't sure what to do first. He started building a tower out of blocks and made a little game where the dragon protected his tower from trespassers. Pretty soon though he felt a twinge in his bladder and new he'd have to pee soon. He stood up and walked to Max. "Uh Max I have to pee." Max smiled. "You're wearing a diaper aren't you?"
Dylan looked shocked. "You don't actually want me to use this do you."
"Well I mean yeah I do. I want this to be realistic and babies use diapers so you're gonna have to at some point." Dylan groaned and sat down he was not about to use a diaper definitely not in front of Max. He decided to try and hold it but that proved to be a difficult task as time went on. After almost twenty minutes he just couldn't hold it anymore and his bladder gave way. He could hear an audible hissing as the diaper filled up. It was so overwhelming he started to cry. Max could hear this so he went over to Dylan. "Oh baby what's wrong?"
"I-I wet myself. I didn't want to. I just couldn't hold it any longer." He sobbed. Max wrapped his arms around Dylan. "Shh shh don't cry. It's okay you used your diaper. I wanted you to use it anyway." He stroked Dylan's hair and put the pacifier in his mouth. Dylan felt the rubber nipple be pushed past his lips and he actually started sucking on it. He sucked on it slowly and Max watched as he started to relax. Max took the pacifier out. "Is that better?" Dylan nodded resting his head on Max's chest. Max looked down at him. "Good. Tell you what how about I get you changed then we can have lunch. How does that sound."
"That'd be great. Thanks Max."
"Of course kiddo." He picked Dylan up with ease and put him on his bed and changed him into a clean diaper. Dylan blushed the whole time. Max took Dylan out to the kitchen setting him in a chair. "So how do you think I'm doing so far?"
"I think you're doing great so far. You made me feel better right away." Max smiled. "Thanks." He pulled out a few jars of baby food and set them on the table. Dylan gave a disgusted look. "Do I have to eat that?"
"Oh come on. It won't be that bad. You need to eat healthier anyway." He brought a spoonful of the green mush to Dylan's mouth. That's when Dylan decided that if Max wanted him to act like a baby he would. He turned his head away. "No. I don't want it." Max sighed. "Come on Dylan please. Just take a few bites." Dylan shook his head refusing to give in. "Dylan you better open your mouth or you're gonna be in trouble." Dylan smirked knowing Max wasn't actually gonna do anything. That's when Max picked him and brought him to the corner. "If that's how you're gonna behave then you're going in the corner until I say so." Dylan crossed his arms and pouted. All because he didn't wanna eat some nasty food. He was angry but he didn't dare move from his spot because he was worried what Max would do if he did. After twenty minutes Dylan was getting so tired of standing there. "Max? Can I come out now?" Max walked up behind him. "Only if you promise to eat your food like a good boy." Dylan sighed. "I promise." Max brought him back to the table and Dylan ended up eating the food. "You ate it all gone. I'm so proud of you. That wasn't so bad was it?" Dylan blushed at the praise. "Thanks and no it wasn't that bad." Max smiled. "See. Told you so." Max looked at the clock. "I think it's time for someone to take a nap."
"But I'm not even tired. I don't need a nap."
Max took Dylan's hand. "Come on. It won't be that long. Who knows it might make you feel more relaxed. Babies need their sleep." He walked into Dylan's room laying him down on the bed. He slipped Dylan's dragon between his arms and shut the door behind him.