Chapter 7

Dylan woke up beside Max and realized what today was. He shook Max. "Daddy! Wake up! Wake up!." Max groaned. "Okay I'm getting up." He rolled out of bed and looked at Dylan. "Are you wet sweetheart?" Dylan blushed. "I dunno Daddy." Max unzipped Dylan's onesie and he was soaked. "Oh baby you definitely are. What's been going on with you? You've never had this problem." Dylan whimpered. "I don't know Daddy. I'm really sorry. You're not mad at me right?" Max frowned. "Of course not. I just think you're gonna have to wear diapers every night now."
"No Daddy. I don't wanna. What if I wanna be big?" Dylan said tearing up. "I know you don't love bug but I think it would be best. Can you trust me on this." Dylan nodded. "Yes Daddy."
Max smiled. "Good. How about I change you then we'll go eat breakfast." He laid Dylan down and changed him into a clean diaper. Then he carried Dylan to the living room and turned on the tv. "You can watch tv while I make breakfast. What do you think about French Toast?" Dylan smiled. "French Toast sounds yummy." He turned back to his show smiling. As Max finished making breakfast he brought Dylan to the table. Max cut up Dylan's food and sat down to eat. As they ate Max heard a knock at the door. He got up and answered it to see Jade standing there. "Oh Jade. I didn't know you'd be here."
"Yeah sorry I didn't let you know before. I kinda wanted to see you and Dylan."
Max smiled. "That's alright. Please come in." He stepped aside so Jade could come in. Dylan frowned. "But Daddy you said it was just gonna be you and me remember? I don't want Jade here." Max gasped. "Dylan that's not very nice. I know what I said but it can't hurt to have Jade around."
"I'm sorry. I don't want to intrude." Jade said.
"Oh don't worry. It's not a problem. I think it could be fun to do something with all three of us. Maybe we could go to the mall."
"That does sound fun. I've been meaning to buy some new clothes anyway." Max turned to Dylan. "What do you think buddy? Doesn't that sound fun?"
"Yes Daddy." Dylan said begrudgingly. Going to the mall did sound fun he just wished it would've been only him and Max. Dylan changed into a Dragon Tales t shirt and shorts then they headed off to the mall. As they walked through the mall Dylan was still upset that Jade was with them. He started to whine and drag his feet. Max stopped. "Dylan you better stop this right now. I don't wanna hear it." Dylan stomped his foot. "No. It's not fair. You said it was just gonna be you and me. You promised." Dylan cried. Max's expression softened. "I know sweetie and I'm sorry. I just thought it would be nice if we all went together." Dylan nodded and they kept walking. Jade overheard their conversation and walked next to Dylan. "Hey honey. I'm sorry this made you so upset. I never meant to cause any problems and I need you to know that I would never try to steal Max from you. You and him have a special bond and I would never want to ruin that." Dylan looked up at her. "I know. I'm sorry too. I was just worried because I don't know what I'd do without my Daddy." Dylan sniffled. Just then Jade had an idea. "Hey I know what'll make you feel better." She took Dylan into a store that sold ABDL products. "Pick anything you want. I'm buying." Dylan ran up to Jade. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." He giggled running down the aisles looking around. Jade chuckled at his excitement. He came back with a blue pacifier, a red dragon onesie with a tail, a stuffed dog and a few toy cars. He held them up to Jade. "Can I get all these please?" Jade nodded. "Of course you can. Especially for being so polite." The cashier rung up everything then Jade and Dylan found Max. "Where have you two been? I was looking all over."
"Yeah sorry Max. We were just at the store because I wanted to get Dylan something. I felt kinda bad." Max was a little surprised to hear that things went so well. "I see. Well I'm glad you two are getting along." They headed home after that and talked for awhile. Jade looked at the clock. "I think I'd better go. It's getting late." Max stopped her. "Wait. You don't have to go. You can stay the night here. I think Dylan's really warming up to you." Jade sighed. "I guess it can't hurt. I don't really have much going on. I can stay here tonight."