Chapter 14

Jade hurried over to Liam's house with Dylan in the back. She couldn't believe Tyran was alive. She also knew he was going to want revenge but she was prepared for that. She stopped her car in Liam's driveway and headed inside holding Dylan's hand. Liam turned his head hearing Jade open the door. "Jade you're finally here. I knew I could count on you." Jade smiled. "Of course. You can always count on me. I knew it was something urgent as soon as you told me he was back." Jade sat down on the couch bringing Dylan on her lap. "Yes. Speaking of urgent the reason why I called you was not only because he was back but he's done some terrible things already. Trying to show the world his views he's already attacked multiple federal buildings and I don't think he's going to stop anytime soon."
"Liam I don't know how I can help you. What am I gonna do with Dylan while all this goes on?"
"Don't worry I've thought of everything. When he's feeling little he can just stay here with my wife Hailey. Isn't that right babe?"
Jade turned to see a woman with tan skin, brown hair and dazzling emerald eyes. "Of course. I'd love to watch him while you too are gone." She looked over at Dylan smiling causing him to blush. "Well I guess we should start figuring out a plan to stop Tyran. He's caused enough trouble already." Liam said getting up from his desk. Both Jade and Liam got up heading into Liam's room to discuss their plan. Then Dylan was left with Hailey feeling left out like he wasn't allowed to know what was going on. "It's not fair. I wanna help." He muttered. Hailey must've heard this because she walked over to him. "Oh Dylan I know you wanna help but mommy just doesn't want you getting hurt. You understand that right?" Dylan just nodded grumbling to himself. "Tell you what. How about you play for a bit while I make you some lunch. How does that sound?"
Dylan's stomach grumbled suddenly realizing how hungry he was. "That sounds good. Thank you Hailey." She just smiled in response and headed to the kitchen.

Jade and Liam sat in his room trying to figure out a plan when Liam got a call. He picked up his phone. "Hello. Yes we'll be right there." Jade looked at him a little worried. "What happened?" Liam sighed. "The FBI needs us. Apparently Tyran has taken several people hostage in another federal building. We have to go now." Jade nodded as they got into Liam's car and drove out. They approached the FBI agent on the scene, Harry Matel. "What do you need us to do Harry?" Liam asked forgetting formalities at this point. "I need you to go in there and try to communicate to Tyran and get as many people out as you can." They both nodded rushing into the building keeping their weapons hidden. Jade saw Tyran there with a bomb close by as the time ticked down. Ten minutes. "Tyran you need to stop this. These people are innocent." Jade said. Tyran laughed. "Innocent? These people aren't innocent. Look at what this country has become. It's all their fault." Tyran approached one of the men that was down on the ground cowering. "You see this man. Him and all the others in this building have ruined my life. Now in about five minutes they will be gone. Along with you."
"You don't want to do this." Liam said. "You'll kill yourself in the process." Tyran smirked. "That's a price I'm willing to pay. I'll do anything for change."
"That's the thing Tyran. This won't change anything. Killing these people won't amount to political change. You have to understand that."
Just then they heard a crackle of static as the walkie talkie turned on. It was Agent Matel. "Get out of there now." As Jade began running out of the building she noticed Liam didn't move. "I can't do that Harry. I have to make sure everyone gets out."
"It's suicide. Get the hell out of there." Harry yelled. Liam was quickly getting as much people out of the building until everyone was gone. But it was too late for Liam. The timer beeped and a huge explosion spread through the building. Jade watched as the building burst into flames. "Liam! No!" She fell to her knees sobbing and shaking uncontrollably. Her best friend was gone.
A/N: Sorry this took so long. I was struggling trying to figure out what to do. Let me know what you think in the comments.