Chapter 13

Jade headed back into Max's room. "Guess what Max. I have some exciting news." Max sat up in his bed. "And what's that?"
"Well you and I are going to be working on a new project for the daycare. We'll be starting a daycare for littles." Max's jaw dropped at the news. "That's amazing. I knew you wanted to do something like this for awhile but I'm so glad it's becoming a reality."
"I know. I'm so excited. You don't have a problem with me starting this without you. Do you? At least until you get out of the hospital."
"Of course not. You go ahead and get that started without me."
"Really? Thanks babe." Jade gave Max a kiss and turned to Dylan. "Alright honey I think it's time to go." Dylan frowned. "But I don't wanna leave daddy."
"I know baby but it's okay. Daddy will be back soon and you can be with him as much as you want. Plus you know what starting this daycare means don't you?"
Dylan shrugged. "No. What?"
"You'll get to see more littles like you and make some friends and you can be around daddy and mommy at work." This made Dylan smile. "Yay! I'm excited for that mommy."
"I'm sure you are. Now lets go home." They drove back home and Jade turned around to see Dylan fast asleep in the back seat. "Come on baby you gotta get up. Mommy can't carry you." Dylan let out a little whine. "But I'm sleepy mommy."
Jade sighed. "I know but I can't carry you inside." Dylan finally woke up enough to get out of the car. They got inside and Jade put Dylan down for a nap. Now she could use this time to get her project figured out. She started looking online for open buildings to use for the daycare and she found a perfect one. It happened to also be a daycare so all she really had to do was renovate it to have things more fit for littles. When she went to work she talked to her boss about the location she found so he supplied her with a team to help with renovations. They started by putting in new things like wallpaper and small things like that. Jade wiped the sweat off her brow as they were slowly finishing up fixing the walls. Jade let out a sigh as she realized that the plumbing system would have to be fixed as well. She approached one of the men in her team. He was a large well built black man named Travis with almost glowing orange eyes. "Hey Travis wanna help me fix these pipes real quick." Travis walked up to her. "Sure. No problem. I don't think this is gonna be quick." He said with a smirk. They started working and shortly took a break. Travis set his wrench down. "You know I think it's great you had the idea to start a daycare like this." Jade stopped. "Thanks. Do you have a little of your own?" That's when Travis blushed. "No I'm actually a little."
Jade gave a surprised look. She wasn't expecting a man this big to be a little. "Wow. I didn't know that. Well I'm sure you could come to this daycare when it's finally finished."
Travis smiled. "Thanks. I think I'd like that."
After hours of work Jade decided to head home. After what happened to Max she always wanted to be by him and Dylan's side so she decided to move in with them. She came inside to see Dylan watching Hercules on the tv. Dylan turned his head and ran up to her. "Mommy! You're home." Jade wrapped him in a hug. "Yes I'm home. Mommy just needs to relax for a bit. I had a long day." Jade sat down on the couch and Dylan cuddled up next her. "Aww thanks baby. Cuddles make everything better." Dylan just giggled in response. Suddenly Jade's phone rang. It was Liam. "Hey Liam. What's up?"
"Jade I need your help. He's back." Jade didn't even have to hear anymore to know who "he" was. It was Tyran Snow a terrorist Jade and Liam had thought they'd gotten rid of for good. "I'll be right there."