smut n° 2 - ♡ jake

jakey smut oof

(unrelated, but why is this kid is always touching his goddamn chin 😭😂 Anyway, happy whoring, i guess...)

You and Jake had never been close

You and Jake had never been close. He was Sam's older brother, nothing more. You had been near best friends with Sammy since you met him. He was funny, talented, and was the best friend you'd ever had. But, you didn't really know his other siblings too well. You knew Danny a little better, but not enough to say he was a friend. His brothers only knew as "Sam's cute friend", and you sometimes hung out with them. They would always give Sam a hard time about how you two should date, which always made it awkward when Sam brought a girlfriend around. You could admit it, Sam was cute, but you didn't like him that way.
 But you did have a crush on Jake, which was silly because he was Sam's brother and thought of you as basically a kid. Everytime he would talk to you, your heart fluttered and you probably turned as red as a tomato. Everytime he smiled at you, you nearly burst with excitement, your heart racing a million miles a minute. But he didn't, couldn't, like you back. Could he?
That was why when he kissed you, it came as a suprise. It was at night, and Sam, Danny, and the twins decided to have a bonfire. You and were hanging in his room, listening to vinyl and jamming out on his instruments, when he dragged you downstairs and into thier backyard, where orange flames licked in the air and alcohol flowed like water. You and Sam came near the other boys, and the twins started to whistle and make kissing noises at you.
"Shut up, guys." Sam scoffed, sitting down, rolling his eyes and opening a beer.
You just sat next to Sammy, watching while his brothers and friend joked and talked about pretty much everything.
Hours had gone by, and Josh was as drunk as you had ever seen him, so Sam decided it was his duty to make sure he got to bed safely. Danny soon followed with an excuse about how he needed to wake up early. You locked eyes with him, begging him not to go, but he didn't take the hint.
So that left you, and Jake. Alone.
You sat there, watching the fire, hoping Jake would go inside too.
"So, what've you been up to lately?" He asked, poking a log with a stick.
"Um- I'm- not much..." you awkwardly got out.
"Oh come on, your life must be more exciting than that." He prodded, taking a swig of his beer. "Like, where did you grow up?"
"Ah, just some small town in the middle of nowhere." You responded.
"And now you're partying with rockstars. Sounds pretty exciting to me."
"I wouldn't exactly call you dorks rockstars." You chuckled out.
"That hurts." He chuckled in response. "But you must admit, this is pretty different from whatever life you had before, right?"
He was sitting next to you now, occupying the same place Sam had. You fought hard to hide every feeling of attraction you had for Jake.
"I guess." You responded, looking down at your feet. "It's not like I'm actually doing anything. You guys play, and I get to hang out sometimes with your little brother. Its not that exciti-"
You were interrupted by his lips crashing into yours before slowly pulling away.
"...what the hell?" You softly asked, his face still inches away from yours.
"I'm sorry, it's just-" he sighed, and sat back, running a hand through his hair. "I'm sorry."
You placed your hand on his cheek and looked into his eyes before kissing him again.
"Don't be." You smiled, pulling away.