♡preference♡

w h a t  s t r e s s e s  t h e m  o u t
                                                                                                               p a r t  2

s a m u e l

Sam is, more often than not, cool as a cucumber. He doesn't get jealous easily or start stupid arguments. In fact, if you didn't know any better, you would say he's the perfect boyfriend. But you do know better, and the one fault that Samuel has is how he gets stressed over the stupidest things.
For instance, one time Sam was freaking out over the fact that you had ate his leftovers (instead of yours) from a date you had the night before.
You honestly thought that the food was yours and even offered him your leftovers to make up the difference.
But Sam was still upset.
He eventually calmed down and apologized, but you thought it was really funny the way he was getting so worked up over some pasta.

d a n n y

Like Sam, Danny doesn't stress easily. Danny is usually happy, content, and calm.
Except for when you accidently hurt yourself.
Once, you were trying to climb your counters to reach something in a high cabinet and fell, spraining your ankle pretty badly.
To be honest, when you called Danny and told him you were in the emergency room, you thought he was angry with you.
Turns out, he was stressed that he wasn't there to take you to the hospital and upset that you had hurt yourself.

sorry this is so short aaahhh

okay so bitchin nation got us a jake pic today and a) i was ESTATIC bc i waited so long for this (and bc today is my birthday so the timing was *chef kiss*) but also b) leT TF DOWN BC THEY REALLY HAD US WAITING FOR SOME 60 ODD DAYS FOR A  R E C Y C L E D  J A K E  P I C. LIKE I COULD HAVE GONE INTO MY CAMERA ROLL AND SEEN THE SAME PICTURE A MONTH AGO.
smh the new album better be literally a masterpiece (and by that i mean jake singing) to justify all the shit us jake girls have to go through

Like, Josh? New picture, never before seen by human eyes, stunning.
Sam? Artwork. A masterpice of photography.
Danny? Phenomenally done, the aesthetics are beautiful.

jake? ummm i dont know her.