oneshot n° 8 - ♡ danny

i know its short but here it is... (also a gif because its been a long long time)

The sensation of your hair being softly brushed away from your face and the warmth of a light kiss on your forehead woke you up

Without so much as opening your eyes, you pressed yourself into the man that shared your bed, curling up into him and hearing the soothing rhythm of his heartbeat.
"Good morning," he whispered. You could hear the smile on his face. You hummed a response, still not totally coherent yet.
He gently rubbed your back up and down, toying with your hair when he reached it, only to let his hand run down to the small of your back and then up again.
You didn't want to get up. It was the last day you and Daniel would be together for three months.
But you knew you had to; he had to be at the airport by 6 pm and he wasnt even packed yet. You smiled a little, knowing how much you would miss his quirks, like not packing until an hour before a flight.
The four weeks you had together were few and far between, so you wanted to make the most out of today. Your last day together. The last day you would wake up to him kissing your forehead. The last day you could go on a walk together and pet every dog in sight. The last day you could fall asleep on his shoulder during a movie. The last day you could have deep conversations without having to use a phone. The last day you could look into his eyes and tell him you love him.
You noticed your eyes starting to well up and you buried yourself even deeper into him, trying to close every inch of space that separated Danny from you.
Danny seemed to notice.
"It won't be that long." He said with reassurance, playing with some of your hair inbetween his fingers, "I promise. We'll be back together before you even notice I'm gone."
"Sure." You sighed, knowing full well it would feel like an eternity by the second day.
"I know." He breathed out quietly, seemingly able to read your mind.

"You should shower; I'll go see if I can find anything to make for breakfast." You yawned sitting up and rubbing your eye.

"No," Daniel responded, "You go take a shower and I'll make breakfast."
"You?" You chuckled in disbelief, "You'll set the kitchen on fire."
"C'mon babe," he begged, "It's the last time I'll be able to make breakfast for you."
"Yknow, I'll still be here when you get back." You sarcastically replied.
Danny rolled his eyes and got out of bed before making his way toward the kitchen, leaving you in the bed, sitting up and resting your elbows on your knees.
"Daniel Robert, don't you even thi-" you shouted before being cut off by Daniel yelling the word 'shower' at you from the kitchen.
"Whatever, loser." You laughed under your breath, before getting out of bed to start the shower.

yikes im sorry for this one folks

so i know its been like seven decades since ive last posted but ya girls got an education to worry about... and also i have writers block but what can you do?