smut n° 3 - ♡ sam

might do a part two of this. thoughts?

The smell of coffee and tobacco filled the air

The smell of coffee and tobacco filled the air. Sam and I were obsessed with this new cafe called The Alley. It was airy and spacious, with high ceilings and tall windows, but was still small and cozy enough.
Sunlight flowed down from the windows and onto the people below. Some were studying, some reading, and others were just chatting, smoking cigarettes as they did. The Alley was one of the few public places that allowed smoking. I think thats why we liked it so much. And because Sam felt like he could smoke his pipe without being judged.

We made our way to a table near the back of the shop after we had ordered. Sam began telling me about his antics while he was on tour, and I told him about it boring it was without him. About after five minutes, a barista announced my name signaling that our order was ready.
I left Sam at our table and went to retrieve our lattes.
That's when I saw him.
"Caden?" I asked, tapping a young man on the shoulder. He turned around. It was him.
"Oh my god, hi!" He exasperated, bringing me into a hug. I smelled his familiar cologne as he did, bringing back waves of memories I fought hard to throw out.
"What are you doing here?" I breathlessly asked as I pulled away from him.
"Just grabbing a coffee." He laughed, motioning toward the barista making it. His smile still made me weak. I stared for what must have been ages, thinking about how much more attractive he was than I remembered him to be.

"How about you?" He asked, bringing me back to reality.
"Oh I'm here with my boyfriend. You've met Sam, right?" I pointed over to the long haired boy, who was intently trying to balance a salt shaker on it's side.
"The guitar guy? Not really." Caden quietly responded.
"Bass guy. You should come over." I prodded, grabbing the two coffees and nodding my head towards our table.

Caden followed me as I made our way to the corner we sat at. I handed Sam his coffee.
"Finally." Sam joked, putting it to his mouth before doing a double-take at the stranger next to me. He set his coffee back down.
"Sam, this is Caden. We were friends in college." I explained. Caden sat closely next to me, which made Sam obviously uncomfortable.
"We were a little more than that, sweetcake." Caden joked. I laughed to hear him use his old nickname for me. "Before this girl dropped out after, only one year I might add, we were an item." Caden continued to explain, laughing.
Sam laughed in a way I knew was sarcastic. He put his drink up to his lips before setting it down again out of disgust. Caden had thrown his arm over the back of my chair and remimisced about when we were together.
He was interrupted by a barista calling his name.
"Batrhoom. Five minutes." Sam hissed, almost in a whisper.
"What?" I was taken aback.
"I said, meet me in the bathroom in five fucking minutes."
He slid out of his chair and made his way toward the bathroom. Not much after, Caden returned.
"Where'd Simon go?" He asked, sitting down.
"Sam." I corrected, "he had a work thing."
"Of course. Always leaving you. So, how are you?" He asked earnestly.
"I'm fine, I guess. Why?"
"Well," he began, "the thought of some guy leaving you alone for months at a time infuriates me."
I felt myself choke on my drink.
"Wh- what?" I sputtered out.
Caden sighed and brushed a piece of hair behind my ear.
"If he isn't treating you right, maybe I can come over and remind you how you should be treated while he's away. Check in on you, if you will."
I started to lean away from him a little.
Luckily, I remembered Sam was waiting for me in the bathroom.
"Caden, I have to run to the ladies'. Could you watch my stuff?" I asked, already up from my spot.
"Anything for you, sweetcake." He grinned.
I felt like I couldn't get away fast enough. I entered the single use, dimly light bathroom and locked the door behind me.
Sam was leaning against the wall.

"So." He began, not moving, "who the fuck does he think he is, sweetcake?"
He put emphasis on the nickname.
I leaned on the wall opposite him, crossing my arms.
"He-" I groaned out of anger. "He was my ex, but I only dated him for like six months and-"
I was cut short by his lips crashing into mine. He grabbed my waist, pulling me closer into him.
"You're mine, you know that?" He breathed out inbetween kisses. He began to trail kisses down my jawline to my neck, staying there awhile. I could feel the blood coming to the surface.
"Sam move, I can f-" He clasped his hand over my mouth before coming inches away from my face.
"You gotta keep quiet, babydoll." He said softly, yet still full of lust. He moved his free hand to feel down my stomach and into the pants I was wearing. His hand moved in small circles over my panties, causing me to moan a little.
"I said keep quiet." He repeated, moving his hand faster.
He pulled his hand out of my pants, and pulled them down along with my underwear. He kissed down my chest and to my hips, his mouth eventually hovering over my core.
He pulled away, and kissed me on the lips, his tongue demanding entrance.
He tapped my thigh, signaling me to hop up.
As I did he held me, carrying me to the sink, setting me on it.
"I'm going to make you feel so good, baby." He breathed, shoving two fingers into me as he threw my leg over his shoulder
I moaned his name loudly as he did, making him put his hand over my throat.
"How many times do I have to tell you, angel?"
He continued to pump his fingers inside of me.
I quietly moaned, and my breath started hitching the faster he went.
"Yeah? You like that? God, you're so pretty when I make you come." He moaned to me, making me go even closer to my edge.
"Do you wanna come for me, baby?" He questioned lustfully.
"Yes, please." I managed to whimper out.
"Then do it, babygirl. Come for me."
His words flipped a switch in me, causing me to come all over his hand.
"Fuck." He chuckled, watching me writhe as I came, trying to catch my breath.
He pulled his fingers out of me and put them in his mouth.
"Sam- thats gross." I breathlessly said, letting myself off the sink to get dressed.
"Shut up, you know you like it." He said, muffled by the fingers in his mouth. "Want some?" He jokingly asked, pulling his fingers out and into my face.
I slapped them away. I went for the door, but Sam stepped in front of me.
"You know this isn't over, right?"
"What do you mean?" I asked, furrowing my brows.
"We are going to finish this when we get home. Look at what you did." He pointed to his pants. Luckily, his shirt covered him enough.
"Alright, fine." I went for the knob, but Sam grabbed my hand.
"Kiss." He said. I stood on my tiptoes and pecked his lips, tasting the faint flavor of myself.
He smiled and hummed, then opened the door.
"I'll be there in a minute." He said, closing it behind me.
Caden was still at the table.
"You look- upset." He mused. "Have you been crying? You look red."
"Crying?" I was confused. "Um no. Allergies." I lied.
"Hey, I want you to really think about what I said, okay?"
"What did you say?" I asked.
"About me keeping you company."

Moments later, Sam came to the table.
"Stanley," Caden said, "I thought you had left?"
"Uh, it's Sam," The boy corrected, sitting down, "and no. Not without my baby." He winked at me, making me blush like a thirteen year old.
Caden looked into his coffee and took a long sip out of it.
"Well, Cameron," Sam joked, "we really have to go." I began to stand up, and grab my jacket.
"Oh!" Sam exlaimed, "lemme pay your tip."
He reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet, causing something black to fall out.
"You dropped something." Caden said, gesturing to it.
Sam leaned down to pick it up and put it in his pocket again. That's when I saw it. It was my underwear. My face turned bright pink as Sam smiled at me.
"Thanks, it's a keepsake." Sam told him. Judging by Caden's face, he definitely saw what it was.
Judging by Sam's face, he wanted him to.

hehehehe like I said, should I do a part two (with more smutty
*k i n k y* stuff)?