♡ sam ♡

You could have watched him for hours, his fingers nimbly gliding on the piano, his hair falling over his shoulders softly, his skin seemingly glowing from within.

You were gazing at him from the couch, wearing only one of his overized sweaters, curled up with a blanket, admiring Sam. His face seemed to be sculpted by gods, his every feature so perfect and beautiful. He looked angelic, playing softly on his piano, taken by the music. His head swaying and eyes closed as he let the sound of the piano move him.

You sat there smiling at him like an idiot for god knows how long, until he finally stopped his playing.

"What?" You whined as he stood from the bench. Unaware you had been watching him, he raised an eyebrow at you.

"Huh?" He laughed, taken aback "What do you mean?"

"Nothing..." you mumbled, as he took a seat next to you, enveloping you in a hug, kissing your cheek, "it's just you look so pretty when you play."

He laughed and kissed your cheek again, holding you closer.

"You're actually precious." Sam smiled, taking in and admiring every slope and feature of your face.

"Whatever," you giggled, hitting him lightly with your arm.

"What? It's true." He responded, twirling a piece of your hair.

You rolled your eyes at his utter cheesiness as you rested your head on his chest, becoming relaxed by listening to the steady beat of his heart and consistent rhythm of his breathing.

AHH ITS SAMMY DAY 2020 SO THIS IS MY CONTRIBUTION TO THIS MEGA SPECIAL OCCASION. I cant believe our boy is 21. TWENTY ONE! I remember when i first got into greta he was 19 and a literal babyyyyyy.
I literally hope he has such a good day (and that our queen Joy will post some good bday pics) because this man honestly deserves the entire worllllddd ughhhhh.💕💕

( sorry this is super short, literal word vomit, and overall just a general mess, but i wrote it in a rush at 2:30 am because i forgot it was this lil angel's birthday and i wanted to write something longer but remembered at like midnight so yeah pls dont @ me )