Baby Just Say Yes

"You're amazing, Robert."

He stays quiet, fiddling with the strings of the guitar. "I... haven't played in a while..."

"But why," she asks, moving closer to him on the bed.

"No reason, really," he answers. "I just quit after we had Dave." She squints at him and he widens his eyes. "I mean... what made you think I could fix the picture?"

"There's a tool box in the back seat of your car."

"It's a toy one." He laughs.

"So you do have a kid. I though Dylan would have grown out of that by now but-"

"I have another kid." He says, unsure.

She blinks. "Oh. That makes sense."

"He's five... well six, soon. He likes... the tools and stuff. Dylan got my genes."

"He's a good kid."

"Yeah..."

"Where is she?"

Robert frowns at the question. "What-"

"I mean... sorry. Not to be rude, but, there must be a mom..."

He swallows. "Ah... well..." He scratches the back of his neck. "Yeah. Of course. She... We split up three years ago."

"When you stopped playing and singing."

"It was just a hobby-"

"That you are fantastic at, Robert."

"Well... I just didn't have the same..." He closes his eyes.

Liberty smiles sadly. "You alright?"

He nods. "Yeah... Is that why you asked me to come here?" Robert asks. She raises her eyebrow. "Just to hang up a picture frame?

She looks at him. "Yes," she grins cheekily.

He smirks and sits the guitar down, tackling her by the waist, back on to the bed. "Well, miss Garcia." He mumbles. "What if I want more?"

She smiles up at him, "then come here then." Liberty holds onto his neck, pulling herself up, kissing him. He kisses back, licking at her lips.

"Lib..." He groans, licking into her mouth. Suddenly, she pulls away and lies back on the bed again, grinning. He makes a face. "C'mere."

Her hand runs up his tricep. "Hm... I can't be bothered. I guess you'll just have to go without-"

Robert does a push up, holding his place as he aims for her neck. She gasps, feeling the strain of his solid bicep as he holds his body up. Liberty strokes his arm, rubbing her cheek against his stubbly one, enjoying the burning scratch on her smooth skin. It reminds her that he is a real man and she loves it.

"Why don't..." She breathes. "Why don't you grow a beard... I have a thing... for..." She blushes, looks away. Robert pulls back, turns her head towards him again and Eskimo kisses her.

"Don't be nervous." He smiles. "Maybe I will."

He pushes himself back up until his arms are outstretched again. Liberty pouts. "You should really be a model... or at least somebody famous. What a waste of looks..."

"But, you have me at the moment."

She kisses his wrist, feeling his pulse beneath her lips. "Don't I know it."

Liberty smiles at him. "You are just full of surprises, huh?"

"You have no idea," he mumbles, suddenly nervous, pulling back to sit down again. "I should go-"