Chapter Eleven

Warning

Mature themes ahead.

Meleni woke with another cramp, this time causing her to cry out helplessly. But it took a second to realize she'd been sleeping in Baslius's arms who was now asleep as well. And despite feeling unbearably hot from the heat, he felt cool and comfortable.

She needed more though from him now, she needed him. Letting out a soft whine, she caressed his face and gently grabbed it. Softly shaking and whispering for him to wake up.

"Please, get up. I need you. It really hurts." She looked on the verge of tears when he opened his eyes.

Basilius was faster than she thought. In a moment, he was on top of her, staring down with his piercing eyes. They were filled with such intensity, she forced herself to submittingly look away from them. He cupped her cheek, guiding her eyes back to him before kissing her again, the sweet flavor of her lips gracing his own. He was lucky, he thought.

"I will end your pain," Basilius whispered to her.

And with that, he threw off his shirt, revealing his broad chest and rock hard muscles. Her big red eyes danced across his tanned skin laced with small and large scars. She gently raised her hand to them, tracing along scars that led lower, over his abs. She was surprised how tough they were. And until that moment, she hadn't taken in his handsome her mate was. Sharp jawline, A nose that jutted out into a slight hook, curly dark brown hair. And his eyes, they were the color of honey, yet richer than gold.

Her hand stopped at the hem of his pants. Slowly, she took her small hands back, placing them on to her chest. A sheepish look crossed her face as she let out a whine. She wanted her mate and quickly.

"Please." She mumbled.

Happy to oblige, he ripped off his pants, followed by his boxers. Meleni had to blink a few times, a bit shocked. With a small laugh, he caressed her face, causing her to melt into his touch with a small smile.

"Don't worry, darling. We were made for one another. We will perfectly fit." He whispered gently as he slowly guided her legs apart.

She was already soaking from her lewd state, her juices running along her thighs. Again, she began to fidget, her hips softly bucking under him. She wanted him already. She wanted to soothe her pain. And he wanted to help.

A happy sigh escaped her as he slowly rubbed his finger agaisnt her clit, but it wasn't what she wanted. A growl escaped her.

"No. More." She frowned.

He laughed at her reaction and nodded a bit. Running his fingers over her again, he checked to see how slick she was, and of course new she would be able to take him all in. Positioning himself, he began to slowly rub the head along her lower lips.

An almost shocked sound escaped her. Already, she could feel the electric touch between the two. With a purr, she leaned back and wiggled her hips against him. Slowly, he pushed in, causing her to let out a soft, yet pitiful moan. It was a bit uncomfortable, yet it was the most pleasure she'd ever felt.

He shifted in place a bit, grabbing on to her hips. Her fingers snaked their way onto his chest, trailing around as she stared up at him. With one swift movement, he shoved his way in. She let out a loud cry and dug her nails into his chest for a moment. She began to grind her hips, wanting more. But not wanting to strain her body, he held her hips in place for a second before slowly beginning to pull out again.

Then back in.
Then back out.

The rhythm started slow, despite the whining of Meleni. It didn't take much for it to begin to take off. Letting out a few pleased purrs, she ran her hair up into his hair as the pace picked up. It was a look of pure bliss on her face and in her body. It was godly.

A tremble raked through her as the pleasure began to climb. She let out squeals of joy and began to move her hips to meet his thrusts. He growled at this. He wanted to be in control. But his little mate growled right back at him. She wanted more.

Basilius ran his fingers along her waist, past her bust, to her arms and finally to her wrists. She tilted her head a little and gave him a curious look. He gripped them a bit before pushing them against the bed, firmly placed over her head. She tried to pull them away, but he wouldn't let her. However, she didn't mind much.

She let out another excited purr as he sped up the pace, hitting her sensitive insides harder. She would soon hit her climax again. He groaned and tilted his head back as he continued, feeling his own pleasure he began to come close to the edge.

He didn't slow his pace, pounding into her with all his strength. Meleni could take it, she moaned and wiggled under him, ready to cum for him. Crying out as a scream, she came on him again, her hands forming small fists.

"Basilius!" Meleni forced out his name as she trembled under him.

Basilius groaned as he reached ecstasy, leaning close to her as he slammed in one last time and released a large load of seed into her. All the while, he let his canines extend and brush against the crook of his neck before plunging into her neck, finally marking her as his own. Meleni let out a soft squeak, the sharp pain mixing with euphoria.

But the two were not done yet. The two went for another round after that. And another. And another. The two didn't stop for a majority of the day, neither was satisfied. Neither one could get enough of the other. Finally, when the two had finished, they were ready for sleep. And they did, they easily slept away the night, replenishing their strength.