Welcome to Mystic Falls

This is my first fan fiction so there might be a few errors and stuff.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS JUST AMELIA!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoy!!:)

I sigh in relief as I passed the Mystic Falls sign. A lot of memories flashed through my mind as I was driving.

*Flashback*

"You have to chase me" I said trying to run away from Elijah while laughing. Elijah then stops running "You're meant to catch me" I said as I stopped running and smiled at him.
"But if I catch you, the game would be over" Elijah said smiling.
I exhaled deeply tying to catch my breath. "Thank you for entertaining me" I said.
"You looked lonely inside, so I took pity on you" Elijah said smiling at me.
"Klaus promised to spend the day with me, but he never returned home from the night" I said as we sat down on the bench beside us.
"Yes, klaus does not live by any rules but his own" Elijah stated.
"He is a very charming man. Hard for any women to resist, I suppose" I said thinking about him.
"And yet- Elijah said looking at me.
"I know not why he courts me" I interrupted "He seems to not to care about me at all" looking down at the ground with sadness.
"Many a union has been built on much less" Elijah said.
"Is it wrong to want more?" I asked.
"Do you have more with Trevor?" He asked about the guy that loves me.
"Trevor believes that he loves me, but true love is not real unless it is returned. Do you agree?" I asked him.
"I do not believe in love, Amelia" Elijah answered.
"That is too sad for me to accept, my lord. Life is too cruel. If we cease to believe in love, why would we want to live?" I stated. We heard footsteps coming towards our way. We both turned around and saw klaus. We stood up at the same time and looked at him.
"What do I interrupt" Klaus said looking at both of us.
"He's returned. Long night" Elijah said. I looked at klaus with a worried look and saw blood all over his shirt. "What has happened?" I questioned looking at him.
"The wrong villager picked a fight at the tavern" klaus said grabbing my arm bringing me with him. I turned around and smiled at Elijah and caught him smiling back. I looked back again but then I felt klaus's arm behind my back bringing me towards him. I felt bad leaving Elijah there alone.

*Flashback ends*

I pulled up to the driveway and got out of my car. I walked up to the door and kicked it open.
"Damon! Stefan!" I yelled walking down the hall.
"Amelia" Damon said smiling running down the stairs hugging me tightly. "I missed you so much Damon"
I laughed. Then Stefan came in running behind me and
tackled me to the floor hugging me.
"Stefan you're here!" I said getting up and hugging him.
"Of course I'm here Amelia" Stefan said smiling.

We walked into the living room and drank some bourbon.
"So what have you guys been doing over the years?" I asked them.
"Well after you left in 1864 me and Stefan were turned into vampires by Katherine, you remember her don't you?" he asked.
"Of course I do how could I not forget about the Katherine Pierce that tried to kill me" I said rolling my eyes. I hated Katherine so much. She took my brothers away from me and stringed both of them along. I wanted to kill her so bad, but I couldn't cause I knew my brothers would be upset so then I just left cause I couldn't handle her anymore.

"So what's on the agenda today" I asked my brothers.
"Well little sister we are going to try to stop klaus" they both said. Right when I heard that name I choked on my bourbon.
"Klaus?" I asked trying to get air.
"You know him?" Stefan said confused. They both had questioned looks on their faces.
"No" I lied. Whatever I do I can not face klaus.
"Yeah well turns out he was in town. Anyways he tried to kill Elena- Damon said.
"Wait wait wait hold on Elena???" I interrupted.
"Don't freak out or anything but she's the doppelgänger" he said.
"Doppelgänger??!! Are you serious. Great another Katherine Pierce" I scowled.
"Trust me she's nothing like Katherine" Stefan said.
"Let me guess you guys both like her" I said crossing my fingers hoping they would say no.
"Yeah" Stefan said not looking at me.

Great another Katherine to deal with. I can't wait to see this Elena. If she's like the Katherine Pierce I knew then I will happily kill her right in front of my brothers.

"Is there at least one good news you guys could tell me?" I looked at both of them. It took about a second for them to answer.
"There's a bar here" Damon smiled.
"Really??! Well I'll be waiting in the car" I jumped up smiling throwing my keys to Damon.

We got to the grill and sat down at one of the tables. " I'll have some bourbon" Damon said to the waitress. "I need to see some I.D- she said. "You are going to bring all the bourbon I want" he compelled her. "Really Damon" I said looking at him. Stefan walked up to us with a few friends with him. "Wow Stefan actually has friends, I'm shocked!" I sarcastically say to him.

" Amelia I wanted you to meet some of my friends. This is Tyler he's a werewolf" "Tyler is that really you??" "Yeah. I missed you so much" he said and hugged me.
I met Tyler in the Appalachians when I was helping him break his sire bond to Klaus.
"This is Caroline she's a vampire" "Barbie" I say to the blonde. "This is Bonnie she's a witch" "Ok" I said trying to think of a nickname for Bonnie. "This is Matt" "Ok got it" I say taking a sip of my drink. "And lastly this is Elena the one I was talking about" he mumbles trying not to get me mad. "Everyone this is my sister Amelia" he sighs looking at me.

Everyone looked at me like they saw a ghost. "What??!" everybody said at the same time. "You never told us you had a sister" Barbie says. "Why didn't you tell us" the witch says. Matt was just standing there staring at me for no reason. "You never told me you had brothers" Tyler said.

It was about an hour later when everyone left me. I was still at the bar drinking until I heard a familiar voice behind me. "Amelia" said a british voice. I turned around and saw him. The man I thought I'd never see again. It has been a long time since the last time I saw him.

It was klaus

"Klaus" I looked at him didn't know what else to say.

*Klaus POV*

It was actually her, over the years I'd thought I'd never see her again. "I- I thought you were dead" I said as I caressed her cheek.

"You left me Klaus you never came back to check if I was actually dead" she said with tears in her eyes. "Elijah was the one that was always there for me. You never cared about me. It was Elijah that did. He was always there for me" she whispered still crying. "I'm so sorry Amelia please- I try to say grabbing her arm. "Don't!" she says walking out of the grill crying.

*Amelia POV*

I walked out of the grill calling Damon. "Hey can you come pick me up" I said trying not to cry. "Yeah I'll be there in a bit" he says hanging up. I saw damon pulling up to the parking lot and I got into the car. "Hey what's wrong" he says looking at my face. Damon was always the one that knew something was up when I acted like this. "Nothing I'm fine Damon. Can we just go home I'm really tired" I said as I lean my head on the window.

Right when we got home I crawled into bed and turned off the lights. I was thinking about what had happened today at the grill. I was hoping tomorrow would be a better day.

Finally first chapter completed!!!!!! Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Sorry there might have been a lot of errors but anyways..

Please comment and vote on what you guys think!!!!!

:))