Bring it On

I skipped a couple chapters cause I didn't know where to put Amelia in it and... yeah.

Reminder: I DO NOT OWN THE VAMPIRE DIARIES ONLY AMELIA!!!! ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE WRITERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This chapter is only about Amelia and Klaus!

Anyways enjoy!!!!!

*Amelia POV*

I was walking through a truck stop at night coming back from New Orleans.

I heard a noise behind me and I looked back but nobody was there.

I turned around and I saw someone standing right in front of me. He vamp speeded up to me and held me up by the throat against the semi truck choking me.

I tried getting out of his grip but of course he was stronger than me.

He now threw me on the ground and was about to kill me but Klaus came in and held him by his throat.

"Have a care, mate. That's no way to treat a lady" he said showing his fangs and then bit him.

He then threw him against the truck.

He looked at me."You came" I said.

"Well, you did say it was urgent" he said offering his hand out to me helping me up from the floor.

I looked behind him at the vampire that he just bit thinking that he was gonna come back.

"Oh, don't worry about him, love. He'll never make it through tomorrow night" he said.

"What if they are more?" I asked.

"You were foolish enough to make a deal with Katerina Petrova. She used you to find the cure, and now you're nothing but a loose end. You'll be lucky if she lets you live" he says.

"You said you would protect me" I hissed walking past him.

I turned around to look at him. "And I will, just as soon as you tell me everything you know about Katerina" he said.

Later....

We were now at his mansion having dinner for god knows why.

"So you're rested, you're fed. Tell me about Katerina" he said sitting across from me.

"Most men get their power kick from torture and intimidation. With you, it's drinks and fine dining" I said and he smiled.

"Well, in your case, I favor hospitality over unpleasantness, but I have been known to change my mind on a whim" he says.
"Where is Katerina?" He asked again.

"You seriously think I know?" I said.

"You tipped her off as to what we were up to and set her on a course to find the cure. In return, she sent her lackey to snuff you out" he said.

"Tell me, what did Katerina promise you?" He asked.

I set my drink down and leaned forward. "I was in New Orleans trying to find information about my real dad. Katherine found me and told me she could help" I said.

"An orphan?" he said and I slightly nodded.
"Well, that does explain your charming bravado. Abandonment issues will do it every time" he said.

"Sounds like you would know" I said and he smiled looking at me.

He then leaned forward. "I'm the only one who can protect you. I'm happy to do so, provided you cooperate" he smirked.

I then got up and walked into the room with paintings sipping on my drink.