Bringing out the Dead

Damon and Stefan just told me about all the events that happened with klaus before I got to Mystic Falls.

They told me all about the ritual trying to kill elena blah blah and that elena daggered Elijah. Poor Elijah. Now Stefan has stolen klaus's coffins and that they're trying to open up the locked one.

Klaus never told me about that coffin. I remember I would always try to ask him but he'd never told me. He only told me not to worry about it so I just left it.

"Get dressed we have business to do today" Damon said throwing my clothes at me.

"Where we are going" I asked.

"It's a surprise" Damon said smirking. He then walked out of my room and I laid back down pulling my covers over my head groaning loudly.

"Don't make me come back in there, Amelia" he yelled. Ugh I hate my life. I jumped out of bed and got ready and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"So where are we going?" I try asking again.

"Stop asking questions Amelia just get your ass in the car"
Damon says going out the door. I sigh as I followed him.

It took about 10min for us to get to where we were going. We both got out the car and I looked around not knowing where we were.

"We are we?" I said closing the car door.

"Just follow me" he said.
We were walking into a grassy area with trees everywhere. Damon was beside me talking to someone on the phone I was guessing Elena of course.

I then stopped and saw someone, someone I knew I thought I was never gonna see.

Elijah

"Elijah!" I said smiling jumping to him hugging him tightly never wanting to let go.

*Elijah POV*

"Amelia, it's you" I smiled hugging her back. "I thought you were dead" I said touching her cheek holding her.

"A witch saved me and somehow brought me back to life" she says looking at me.

"Are you a- I said still holding her in my arms.

"No I'm a werewolf" she says with sadness in her eyes. "I'm so sorry-I try saying.

"No Elijah it wasn't your fault" she says trying not to think about it.

"I missed you"

"And I missed you" she says smiling.

*Damon POV*

"Ahem" I said as I interrupted Elijah and Amelia.

"Sorry to interrupt but we got business to do" I said looking at both of them.

"Elijah. My favorite original back from the dead" I look at him. "You clean up nice"

"You left something..in my jacket pocket" he says taking out the paper.

"Oh, yeah. Dear Elijah, lets get together, plot the destruction of your brother xo,xo" I said.

"Damon" he says.

"Was I wrong to undagger you or are we going to have a problem" I said looking at both Amelia and Elijah.

"I'm here. Lets talk" he says.

Well, lets start with an easy question. Any idea what kind of klaus killing weapon could be magically sealed in a mystery coffin" I said turning my head to the side.

*Amelia POV*

We went back to the boarding house and the first thing I did was go to the kitchen.