The Five

*Amelia POV*

I was sitting on the couch looking through the box that Damon had stolen from the RV.

"So what is all this? Stefan asked looking at the stake.

"Some personal items that I snaked from the vampire hunter's RV" Damon said coming in with a box in his hands.

"May he rest in peace" Damon says.

"I'm searching for a supernatural handbook"

"You know for a fact he was supernatural?" I said.

"Defiantly wasn't natural. The guy magically appears just as someone blows up the entire founders council, covered in a tattoo that only Jeremy Gilbert of all people in the world, seems to be able to see" Damon said.

"Didn't Klaus mentioned something about him being one of the five?" I asked.

"Exactly, and then he kamikazes himself with explosives. Seem natural to you?" Damon exclaimed.

"What's the five?" Stefan asked.

"That's what we're hoping is in the first chapter of the handbook" Damon said looking at me.

Damon's phone then starts ringing.

"Liz Forbes, my favorite sheriff" he says.

"What?" Damon looked concerned.

Me and Stefan looked at each other confused.

"That's concerning. Keep me posted" he said and hangs up.

Me and Stefan looked at him waiting to say something.

"What, you're not going to tell us?" I asked.

"I can't tell you guys. Its private. We're in a fight" Damon said.

I rolled my eyes.

"You're in a fight, I'm not in a fight. I'm over it . I've been over it" Stefan said.

"You're not still mad at me about Elena?"

"You let her feed on you . I'm always going to be mad at you" Stefan said.

Damon looks at me.

"What about us?" He asked.
"Are you still mad at us?"

I exhaled deeply. "I don't know, Damon. Well maybe if you stop being a dick, then maybe I'll forgive you"

"Fine, I'm sorry for whatever I did" Damon smirks.

I sighed."I'll take it under consideration"

"Very well , then" Damon said.

"They didn't find any remains at the explosion site" he finally let it out.

"So Conners's still out there" Stefan said.

"Apparently so. I'm going to need you guys to get on this today. I'm taking Elena to college" Damon said.

"What?" I said.

"I'm sorry, you have to do what, exactly?" Stefan says.

"I'm teaching her how to feed. She needs to learn snatch, eat, erase now more than ever" Damon said.

"Ah-- "

"We're not in a fight, remember" Damon said holding up his fingers and then left.

My eyes then widened. "I totally forgot"

"What?" Stefan asked.

"The hunter. Klaus saved him before he blew us up. He told me to go with him last night to find his RV and then he brought him back" I said.