Do Not Go Gentle

I skipped a few chapters cause I didn't know how Amelia would fit into it

Reminder: I DO NOT OWN THE VAMPIRE DIARIES ONLY AMELIA!!!!

*Klaus POV*

I was in the room painting until Rebekah came in.
"What took you so long?" I asked.

"Alaric didn't want to hand over the stake. Luckily I'm quite the charmer" she says holding up the stake.

"That's it?" I turned to her.

"The last of the white oak stake that can kill us. Do you want to do the honors or shall I?" She said.

I put down my paintbrush and grabbed the stake and threw into the fire. I then smiled at her and returned back to my painting.

"Well, that's that, then" she turns walking away.

"Pack your bags. We're leaving" I said to her.

"Today?" She said.

"Why not? There's nothing keeping us here. We'll grab the doppelgänger and be off by sunset" I continued painting.

"But tonight's the decade dance" she said.

"So" I said.

"So I'm head of the committee. We have to go" she looks at me.

"I'm not going to any dance" I turned around and looked at her.

"Amelia will be there" she said.

I hesitated."That means nothing to me" I said.

"Please? I have big plans tonight. Just go for me" She says.

I then walked over to her "Ok. Fine" she smiles.

"One last hoorah" I smiled.

"One last hoorah Nik" she smiles.

*Amelia POV*

I was getting ready for the decade dance. I was forced to go by Rebekah. We've became best friends over the past few weeks. I really liked her.

I put on a black decade dress that went with black gloves and a beaded necklace it also went with a headband with a feather in it. Finally I put my hair up and left.

I drove to the dance and I saw everyone that I knew was there. I walked around the dance looking for Rebekah. I then saw someone I knew that wasn't suppose to be here.

"Tyler what the hell are you doing here?" I said to him.

"If Klaus sees you-

"What's he gonna do? Draw you another picture" he said.

"Tyler this isn't funny" I said.

"I could pretend I'm sired if I have to" he says.

"Thank you for helping me break it. If it wasn't for you I would've been dead by now" he smiles.

"Your welcome" I said.

"Care to dance with me?" he held out his hand. I then took it and he lead me to the dance floor.

We were having a good time until klaus interrupted us.

"Where have you been, mate?" Klaus walked towards us.

"I just got back in town" Tyler says.

"That's funny. I don't recall giving you permission to leave in the first place" he said.