~7~

Quick Reminder: Vote&Comment please💕

The Alarm that I set for 5:30, woke me up causing me to groan before getting up and head to the bathroom

The Alarm that I set for 5:30, woke me up causing me to groan before getting up and head to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth, I turned on the shower and waited for the water to get to the steaming hot point I loved.

While in the shower, I listened to music and sang along to it like the typical teenager. Sometimes, I'd sing stuff I'd written,because most of my ideas come to me in the shower. It gave me the energy I needed to start off my day.

"I'll be your doctor,bae, I'll help you ease your pain"

"I'll be your Psychologist, boy, I'll help keep you sane"

"Wanna love you like your mother,build a bond like I'm your sister"

"Boy, these ears are here to listen to you"

"This heart is made for you"

"I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be, the one you love" I sang as the hot water from the shower hit my body when I heard the door open interrupting me

" First off, why didn't you tell anybody you can sing? Second off, who is that by? It sounds good" Yeri asked

"First off, how you gon barge in the bathroom while I'm tryna shower?"

"Shhh just answer the question"

I sighed before answering "I really can't sing, I only really sing in the shower, and I wrote the song so there's nowhere you can find it"

"Ahhh you finna be famous"

"No I'm not, I don't even like singing in front of people and I'm not giving nobody else my music. Now get out the bathroom so I can finish my shower."

"Alright, alright but mark my words, you gon be famous one day"

"Whatever Yeri" I said continuing my shower

After Yeri picked out my outfit for yesterday, she asked if she could pick out my outfit for today, and I let her. I actually felt cute in the outfit she picked out for yesterday, and I liked the feeling somewhat.

I looked at the outfit Yeri had set out on the bed,and it was really cute. It was a long sleeve cropped shirt along with a dark orange skirt with 2 white strips along the bottom.

"Thanks for the outfit Yeri!" I yelled so that she could hear me in the bathroom

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, just don't forget about me when you get famous!" She yelled back

I shook my head and laughed because I knew she wasn't gonna let this being famous thing go.

After I finished getting dressed, Yeri came out the bathroom and started to get herself dressed. She was going to wear a red overall type dress with a white shirt underneath.