~10~

Vote and comment please 💕

"Excuse me?" I rolled my neck "who are you to tell me who you want me hanging out with? Last time I checked you were ignoring me and last time I checked we're certainly not dating

"Excuse me?" I rolled my neck "who are you to tell me who you want me hanging out with? Last time I checked you were ignoring me and last time I checked we're certainly not dating. We're not even friends Marcus so why are you worried about me? After we had such a good day yesterday you came back here treating me like I've done something to you which I never have! But I knew you were a jerk to begin with. I shouldn't have let you get to me in the first place so that's my bad. Just stay out my li—" I was cut off my Marcus attaching his lips to mine.

We reached the point that we never got to yesterday. As much as I wanted to fight it, I wanted this and I kissed him back. It felt right, but I knew it wasn't. Marcus doesn't care about anybody but himself, and I can't get too attached. So I pulled away.

"We-we can't do this Marcus" My words said but my actions said something different. I went right back in and kissed him again. This time a crowd formed around us but at this point I didn't care. I was already attached to him no matter how hard I tried not to be.

"You can't do this huh?" Marcus looked down at me and smiled

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and smiled.

I don't know what it is but there's something about Skye that makes me want to get to know her more

I don't know what it is but there's something about Skye that makes me want to get to know her more. There's something that I like about her. As hard as I try to not like her,I can't. I'm attached to her and theres no going back now.

I've been sending her mixed signals, but that's because I've been confused myself. Sometimes I want to just grab her and kiss her then other times can't stand her. So the times when I'm attracted to her, I try to shake the feeling away by pushing her away.

I looked up and saw there was a crowd gathered around us,but I didn't care. "Well I gotta go to basketball practice" I pecked her lips one more time before leaving

"O-okay" she stuttered

Yeri POV

"Alright babygirl, I gotta go to basketball practice" Jay kissed my check