Feelings are a waste

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑=Time Skip

Izuku's POV
========================

Same thing happens every day, and honestly the pain has turned into pleasure, it doesn't hurt, but at the same time I became too numb to feel anything years ago.

I walk down stairs limping from the giant bruise my mother gave me last night.

"Oiii, you little prick~" Mum said, still tipsy from all the drinking she does lately.

"Y-Yes," I stutter trying to act if I have emotions, even though I know she wouldn't care.

"I~ have a friend coming over tonight~ so you better be on your best behaviour~" she says as she throws away the shattered glass bottles that are smashed on the kitchen counter.

"Yes Mum," I reply obediently.

"Now go!" Mum orders and points to the door.

Sometimes I wish things were how they use to be when I was young but I know that's not an option anymore.

I walk out of the house, after slipping my shoes on, and begin my walk to U.A.. I'm so happy All Might gave me his quirk but yet again, I don't care because it's really annoying how he constantly bugs me about training and my studies so I can become a professional hero. At this point I don't care what I be, living is just a struggle and I'm a waste of space. But then there's people who value life more than anything else, not me, well not anymore anyways.

My names Izuku Midoriya and this is the story of how my life absolutely sucks... until that one sudden change that had changed everything. For the better.

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

I enter the all so happy class 1-A hero course at U.A., Japan's lowest acceptance rated school but highly helpful for those who seek to become a hero. As I enter I have the biggest, fakest smile spread across my face, I fix my limping even though it aches like a coconut.

"Hey Deku-kun!" Uraraka greets me.

Remember Izuku, be happy, smile, even if it's all fake....

"Hey Uraraka-chan!" I chirp back happily, which was pretty realistic if I say so myself.

"How are you today Midoriya?" Iida asked as he did his hand movements.

"I'm great! Thanks for asking Iida-kun! And how are you?" I ask as politely and nicely as possible.

"I am doing fantastic," Iida says, wouldn't it be nice to say that.

"Deku-kun, Iida-kun has some news~" Uraraka says and wiggles her eyebrows to Iida, which is honestly confusing but Iida goes fully red from the blush covering his face.

"Take your seats" Aizawa's monotoned voice tells us as he walks in with his sleeping bag in one hand and the other empty.

And so the class scrambled to their seats.

I zoned out during class and stared out the window wondering what it'd be like if Dad were here, but yet again he probably is living his best life wherever he is.