Burn marks

hehehehehhehehehe

Sucked in Mineta

———————————————————
Bakugou's POV

Something was up with Deku and I have no fucking clue what it was. He was acting weird and being awfully quiet during dinner. He looked different but I don't know why.

Why the fuck am I even worrying about this damn nerd?!?!

Well whatever it is I'm gonna fucking find out what it is.

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑
-Third Person POV-

Katsuki and Mitsuki left after a few hours after dinner at the Midoriya house hold. They had dinner, chatted, desert, chatted, but Izuku stayed quiet for the majority of it, unless he was asked a question.

Izuku was about to leave to his room after he had just finished cleaning the dishes when his mother, who is drunk again, came over to him and smashed a plate over his head.

The glass shattered all over the floor and cut through Izuku's skin causing a new open wound to start bleeding.

"You fucking useless brat!" Inko snapped at the fragile boy cornered against the wall as he was on the floor being hovered by his mother.

"You never do anything right!" Inko snapped again and continued to throw insults, punches, kicks at the boy who she hated to call her son.

As Inko continued the beatings, Izuku had blood dripping from his head, shoulder, mouth, nose and chest from the cuts his mother gave him. During this whole time Izuku stayed silent, but he loved the pain, it didn't hurt him anymore, it was more pleasure than pain. Because his pain is his pleasure.

Inko stopped after quite a while and sent the boy to his room with one last hit. Izuku being his small, fragile self obeyed and went to his room, looking more emotionless than usual.

He went into his bathroom and went to his cabinet, grabbing his trustworthy blade and rolling his sleeves up.

He stood there and admired the scars of his self-inflicted cuts and the fresh ones too before digging the blade into his skin and dragging it making the cut deeper and longer.

He moves the blade away only to repeat this process, over, and over, and over again until his whole right arm was covered in the blood that ran from the cuts he had just put upon himself.

Feeling satisfied with that, he wrapped them in bandages and treated the cuts his mother gave him, changed into his pyjamas and went to bed.

Meanwhile Katsuki Bakugou, the boy who everyone thinks hates everything about the world and the people living on it, was staring at his ceiling trying to get rid of this bad feeling he had.

His mind kept wandering back to his childhood friend Izuku Midoriya and how empty and freakily emotionless he looked when he arrived at the Midoriya household earlier this evening.

The only person he knew looked like that was Shoto Todoroki and that was because- well he actually had zero idea why, and he really could care less.

"OI FUCKING BRAT YOU BETTER BE A FUCKING SLEEP" Mitsuki yelled to her son as she was heading to bed with her husband, Masaru since he had returned from work.