I don't want you to get hurt!

I fucking love that- even if it is a tad sad🐝

—————————————
Third Person POV

After Bakugou's and Midoriya's short conversation about emotions and the rest of the classes they had in the afternoon, they were free to do whatever they want.

Bakugou and Midoriya had been invited to go to a theme park with the rest of the Baku-squad, so Ashido, Kamanari, Kirishima and Sero.

So the six of them changed into regular clothes and headed off to the theme park.

"Come on Mina it won't be that baddddd," Kirishima whined as he tried to convince his girlfriend to go on the Hell Looper (made up), the most 'scary' rollercoaster in their region.

"I'm not going! That's finial!"

"I'm not either, that thing seriously is fucked up," Sero agreed.

"You both are pussies," Bakugou snickered.

"Shut up Bakugou," Mina snapped kindly, she can't seem to snap at her friends.

"Don't speak to her like that," Kirishima threatened him.

"Or what Shitty Hair?" Bakugou chuckles as they pay for their entries.

"Wait where's Kami?" Sero asked now noticing that everyone except Kamanari was here.

"It's always Dunce Face," Bakugou whined and threw his arms up in the air in defeat.

"He's surely dumb," Ashido giggles as she runs towards a ride.

Followed by Kirishima yelling at her for running off without him, because she could get 'hurt' and then Sero who was laughing his ass off.

But Bakugou stopped Midoriya before he could go after them too.

"Is everything ok?" Midoriya asked, as his voice was slowly becoming more human like. He was slowly getting emotions back and Bakugou knew, it made him smile, ever so slightly.

"Do you love anyone?" he asked, hoping it'd be him.

"No," Midoriya lies, he didn't want Bakugou to know.

"Well come on, let's go find these idiots," Bakugou chuckled, knowing he just lied.

He always knows when he lies.

======

They spent hours at the theme park, but it was slowly reaching curfew and they had to start heading back.

The walk back was filled with laughs and talking about what happened earlier this evening, like when they found Kamanari in the dunk tank booth, so they all took a go at trying to knock him in, Bakugou eventually got it after two tries and Kamanari was soaking wet for the rest of the afternoon.

Midoriya had a great time.

But he couldn't get Bakugou off his mind.

While they were walking back, Midoriya caught a glimpse of that green greasy hair that had tortured him for the majority of his life.