Ill protect you no matter what Izu

That is an edit of this⬇️

———————————————Third Person POV

———————————————
Third Person POV

The people who had came to court to be there for the adoption, congratulated Midoriya and his new family.

But it was time for them all to get back to the dorms. (Shinsou has a dorm, because I say so)

"Ok trouble children come over here," Aizawa called to all his students.

To no ones surprise all of the class 1-A students, that were there, gathered around Aizawa.

"Ok now to sort out the god damn rides for the way back," Aiwaza grumbles.

"My car has eight seats," Yagi (All Might) reminded Aizawa.

"Ok, well Todoroki, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Kaminari, Ashido, Iida and Sero go with him and you five are with me," Aizawa ordered as he pointed to Yamada, Shinsou, Midoriya, Bakugou and Kirishima telling them that they're going with him.

"Wait doesn't your car only have five seats?" Shinsou asked as they walked towards Aiwaza's black car, that was parked neatly in the carpark.

"Yeah, Midoriya are you fine with sitting on someone's lap?" Aiwaza asked.

"I don't mind," Midoriya replies.

"You can sit on Bakugou's if you want, just no inappropriate things," Yamada recommended, slightly smirking.

"If your ok with that Izu, I'm fine with it," Bakugou managed to get out as his face went beet red. Making Kirishima and Shinsou hold their laughter in as they desperately wished to laugh.

"If your sure," Midoriya mumbles as he tries to hide his red face in his arms.

"Ok, well let's get going!" Yamada said enthusiastically and dragged Aizawa towards the car before he could say something about where Midoriya was sitting.

"10 bucks they'll be dating by the end of the day," Shinsou quietly betted to Kirishima as everyone got into the car.

"Deal," Kirishima agreed and sat in the middle of the backseat.

The drive back was long and tiresome, well to Midoriya anyways.

Midoriya had fallen asleep after the first ten minutes and cuddled into Bakugou more than he was already.

Bakugou's face remained a deep red as he held the sleeping cinnamon roll in his arms.

He didn't want to wake him or anything as such.

But by he time they had returned to U.A. Yamada and Shinsou has also fallen asleep and Kirishima was on the verge of it.

"Bakugou can you take Midoriya back to his dorm please?" Aizawa asked as he got out of the car and carried Shinsou on his back.