SHE'S DEAD!

That was me on Halloween! It was ages ago, but I still love it🥰
At this time the paint was all pealing.
But what was better I saw a Todoroki cosplayer and someone cane up to me and asked if I was Dabi, which I loved so much🥰
(It was too hot for a wig, also if you couldn't tell I was cosplaying Dabi)

———————————————
Bakugou's POV

HES NOT SAYING ANYTHING!!!

'He doesn't need help'

'He's fine'

BULLSHIT!!

Recovery girl even fucking said he wasn't fine.

Why won't he say anything!!

"Let him rest for the night, he needs a lot of energy, now shoo, shoo," Recovery girl shooed us as she cornered us out of her office.

"All Might we need some words," Aizawa said and him and All Might walked off chatting.

"H-He sounded so em-empty," Floaty stuttered as her eyes began to fill with tears.

"He sounded like that another time too," I confess as she latches onto me, hugging me and crying into my chest.

I slowly wrap an arm around her as she continues to cry.

"Why didn't he say anything to us?" she whispers to me through tears.

"I think I know why, but just go to bed, it's been a long night," I tell her.

She nods her head and walks off to her dorm, hopefully.

Now to figure out Izuku.

Best place to do that-

His dorm.

In his journals, if he still has them that is.

Racing to his dorm and scavenging through everything. Is what I do.

I find his journals, blades, knives and tons and tons of medical equipment.

And I knew exactly what he used those blades and medical equipment for.

His self-harm.

It explains a lot, like when we were battling and I grabbed his wrist, him scratching at them every now and then, not wanting anyone near him, not eating.

Fucking hell I am so damn blind.

I let the guy I love get hurt.

And it's probably my fault.

IM A FUCKING MORON!!!!

I grab his journal and open it up, the pages have been torn out and there's nothing else inside.

He stopped journaling, I should've payed more attention.

He never stopped doing that.

"I need to go to him," I mumble to myself, getting up, I sprint towards Recovery Girl's office.

Quietly opening the door, I peep my head inside, only Izuku's there. Lying on his bed and staring at the roof.

"Izuku," I whisper, allowing myself into the room.

His emerald green eyes make their way over to me, he looks so different.

"What?" he mumbles and looks back up to the roof.

"Why do you cut?" I ask and sit beside his bed.

"My pain is my pleasure," he says blankly.

"Why won't you tell us anything, we want to help," I tell him and gently grab his hand.