Lay with me, I'll feel safe then

I relate to that at the moment (all the time.)

———————————————
Third Person POV

One thought ran through Bakugou's mind once he saw that blood.

Izuku.

He knocked on the bathroom door, but nothing he couldn't hear his soft sobs, his deep breathing, his footsteps, nothing.

In a blink of an eye the door was blown down by himself and he walks in the see Izuku lying on the floor in a pool of his own blood.

He looked lifeless.

Both his arms were in bandages as well as one of his legs, a blade sat on the sink alongside his first-aid kit.

Bakugou slowly walked over to the unconscious green-haired boy and lifted him up.

He weighed nothing more than a brick.

It scared Bakugou, a lot.

"Izuku, please wake up," he begged quietly to him as he cradled the small boy in his arms. "Please."

Nothing, he didn't even flinch.

"Izuku, wake up," he said more sternly as he fought back tears.

Nothing again.

All Might, Present Mic and Eraser Head come bursting into the room and see Midoriya in Bakugou's arm unconscious. His arms and legs in blood red bandages and the blood slowly creeping out.

It was horrific.

Anyone would want to cry from the sight, but the pro-heroes eyes were wide.

As soon as All Might tried to take Midoriya off Bakugou he would start cursing at All Might and tell him to go away as he hugged him closer to his chest and balled his eyes out.

"Bakugou we have to get him to the hospital," Aizawa told him as he crouched down beside the blonde.

"No, she'll get him," Bakugou wept as he looked down to the perfect boy in his arms, but this perfect boy didn't see himself like that, to him, he was a waste of space.

"Who's she," All Might asked not knowing about Izuku's abusive mother.

"If he doesn't get medical attention, he may die," Aizawa told Bakugou, completely ignoring All Might's question.

"I- okay," Bakugou sighed as he gently kissed Midoriya's forehead.

"All Might take him to the hospital immediately and if they call Mrs. Midoriya stop them, get them to call me," Aizawa orders All Might as he gently takes the unconscious boy from Bakugou's arms and places him in All Might's.

Bakugou didn't like the fact he was leaving Midoriya's side, but if he didn't he would die, and that's the last thing he wants.

"Come 'ere you two," Aizawa said to Bakugou and Present Mic who we're both crying.

Yamada was the first to go to Aizawa and allow him to hold him, I mean it wouldn't be any different than usual, husband and husband, it wasn't awkward. But Bakugou didn't want anyone, he only wanted Midoriya.