K-Kacchan...

You might want some tissues....

——————————
Shinsou's POV

"Hey Hitsoh can you go get Midoriya?" Dad-zawa asked.

"Yeah sure," I replied and walked off towards Midoriya's dorm room. When I got there I knocked on the door.

No reply.

Knocking again and again but I got no reply.

"Midoriya you in there?" I finally ask.

But still no reply, what is he doing. Is he ok!?Shit, what it he's harming himself again?

Kicking in the door I rush in to see Midoriya snuggled into Bakugou and their bth sleeping and for once Bakugou looks calm.

I need a picture of this and Kirishima owes me 10.

Out I pull my phone and take a few photos of them. Putting my phone back into my pocket before waking them both up.

"You two, wake up."

"Fuck off," Bakugou growls and brings Midoriya closer to him.

"Fine, I was just letting you know dinner was ready, geez," I say. This should get him up, he's been really strict on Midoriya's eating habit.

"What?" Bakugou asks as he sits up, still attached to Midoriya, it's kinda cute.

"Dinner is ready," I repeat and walk out of the room and into the kitchen.

"Are they coming?" Dad-zawa asks, placing a plate of Ramen in front of me.

I shrug. "I told them, Bakugou woke up and you know how he is with Midoriya not eating properly," I tell him. "Oh and Kirishima, you owe me."

"Where's the proof?" Kirishima asks.

I whip my phone out and show him the photo I took before coming here.

"Fine, but send that to me," he agrees and hands me the money.

"Yeah sure," I agree and send it to him.

————————————
Midoriya's POV

"Izu, wake up," Kacchan says as he gently shakes my shoulders. Only problem for him is I don't wanna get up, because I know what time it is. Dinner time. I'm not hungry, like usual so I don't wanna eat, although Kacchan doesn't necessarily like it when I don't eat.

Fake sleeping it is.

"Izu, please wake up," Kacchan requests again, instead of shaking me he gently runs his hands through my hair, it feels so relaxing.

Rolling away from him I snuggle into the covers, trying to prevent myself from eating.

"I know you're awake, so come on, you need to eat," Kacchan tells me as he goes back to running his hand through my hair.

"No, I don't wanna," I whine and bury my face into the pillow.

"I don't care if you want to, you need to."