Kacchan knows (finale)

it's cute🥺

————————————

"As in Bakugou Katsuki?" Aizawa asked again making sure he heard correctly.

"Yes sir," was the reply. Aizawa couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Sho? What is it?" Yamada asked.

"Let's go get Izuku and go," Aizawa said and hung up his phone.

"WHERE ARE WE GOING??!?" Yamada yelled after his fiancée. "This man."

—————————————
Izuku's POV

Instead of heading back to the dorms like I was supposed to I walked to the bridge me and Kacchan hung out at as kids. All he could hear was Kacchan's voice echoing through my mind and memories of the time replaying themselves in front of me.

It hurt to seem them, it hurt to hear his voice. But at the same time it was like a soft melody playing, one I never wanted to stop. My cheeks feel all gross from where I've been crying but I don't even care at this point.

Why were you crying?

"Kacchan?" I ask and look around for that loud blonde. But he's not there... he's gone..

I don't wanna be alone.... what if I just left and went to go with Kacchan? Yeah that sounds nice...

————————————
Bakugou's POV

"Ah Mr. Bakugou, am I correct?" Another strange man asks. This one I am assuming is god.

"Yep, that's me," I reply.

"There is a boy down on earth that needs you more than anything right now, and if he doesn't stop himself from doing what he is going to, well you'll never see him again," 'god' explains. Wait is he talking about Izu? Don't tell me he's going to... oh Izu...

————————————
Aizawa's POV

"Izuku- Izuku?"

"Sho! Geez can you not run off like that?" Hizashi requests as he enters Bakugou's dorm.

"Where is he?" I ask and turn to him.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Where is Izuku? He's not here," I tell him and start looking around for anywhere he could be, but he wasn't there.

"Let's go check his dorm," Hiz suggests and starts running over there.

Running after him, down to Izuku's dorm, my problem children all looking confused but Shinsou started to run after us as well as Kirishima.

"He's not here..." Hizashi states as his eyes widen and start to tear up.

"What's going on?" Kirishima asked.

"Izuku's missing, he's not in Bakugou's or his dorm," I tell the two boys.

Fucking hell Izuku where did you go, and don't be doing what I think you are.

"Let's go check the hospital then, he might've went there," Shinsou states and runs off again, fucking exercise.

————————————————
Bakugou's POV