//Chapter 2//

~~~ a month later~~~

It's been a month since I met Morgan and her friends. Shelby, Sarah, Aysia, Elaine, and so many more. But the one thing that pisses me off is the guys that talk to her. I mean come on. I am in civics right now and we are doing this thing called a PSA with groups. We have to choose a partner. I really wanted to be with Morgan but Noooo. She paired up with Shelby. As we sat in our classroom waiting for our groups of 4 people I sat there bored. As the teacher called Morgan and Shelby's group. I perked up when they said they will be with our group. I was so happy I almost screamed and got up and hugged her. They walked over to us and Shelby gave a sly grin, nudging Morgan's shoulder. What was that about? Whatever. I was too happy to care. Morgan smiled while Shelby still had a sly grin on her face. They sat down on the other side of the table from us. I just sat there with a stupid grin on my face.

~~~

As I walked to English and I can not stop staring at her. Ugh! We all sat down and it was study time so we don't have to work. Yay! We sat there in silence until Shelby broke it. "So Josh... Jim, what topic do you think we will get?" "Well I hope solar panels," Jim said. "Same! I don't want oil or anything like that." Shelby said. "Yeah true." Jim finished saying. Then the teacher walked in saying it's study and blah blah blah. Yeah yeah yeah. Morgan and Shelby went on their Chromebook and started to talk and I started to talk to Jim.

~~~

We all walked to lunch and Morgan and were talking and Jim and I are talking. As we were walking, I saw one of Morgan's friends...Sarah. Shelby and Morgan saved to Sarah and she came over to us ...Great.

~~~ 

"Hey, Sarah!" Shelby said.

 "Hey guys," she said back. Sarah had reddish hair and green eyes. She also wore a sweater and headphones around her neck. They then walked away...Morgan just left me!?!? H-how could she!? No! It's not her it's those friends of hers. They took her away ...from...me! What the hell?! Why?! Then Jim tapped me on the shoulder. 

(Pic of Sarah)

(Pic of Sarah)

~~~

"Hey man, you okay?" "Yeah of course," I said giving him a small smile. "Hey, I will meet you at the lunch table." "Okay man see you there." I ran to where they were walking seeing them in the distance and hid making sure they can't see me. They got to their stairs and they sat down. I glared at Shelby and Sarah. How could Morgan be friends with them? They're bad influences! I started to walk away going to get my lunch. Then I heard them coming. Morgan... shes coming....to get her lunch...Panic! Morgan and Shelby stopped and looked at me confused. We stared at each other for 10 seconds. 

"Okay, I am just going to walk away," Shelby said and she just walked away smiling and laughing. 

''H-Hi,'" I said. I am so smart. 

"Hi? What are you doing over here?" Morgan said. Oh, crap panic more. 

"Oh, I was just going to get my Violin." Nailed it. 

"Oh well, I am just going to get lunch so bye!" 

"Oh Bye!"... nailed it...

~~~

I sat down at my table smiling to myself not realizing Jim waving a hand in front of my face. 

"Yo man you okay?" 

"oh yeah. Of course." 

"Okay cool. The guys and I were just talking about girls." Now that got my attention. 

"O-okay cool," I said. 

"So guys there is this SUPER cute girl in my class," Jim said. "Oh really? Who?" friend 1 asked. "Her name is...Morgan." At that moment I almost punched him in the face. "W-what?" I said with anger. "Yeah, she is so cute!" Oh hell no! I am so pissed right now! "Hey, are you sure you're okay?" YES!" I said slamming my hands on the table. At that moment the whole lunchroom went silent. Crap I thought. "Sorry. Just stressed about a test." I said lying. "Oh it's okay don't worry man." Jim said smiling. I closed my eyes and fell asleep at the lunch table...