//Chapter 12//

//Shelby's POV//

The bell rang and we walked to our English class. We all sat down at our table and then I handed Morgan a note. She nodded and we both got up and walked out of the room.

~~~

"Morgan we need to talk." I said while crossing my arms.

~~~

"Really what is it?" She said

~~~

"Well...it's about Josh..."

~~~

"Josh why would this be about Josh."

~~~

"Don't you see it, Morgan, he's giving me creepy looks and vibes...something's not right about him." I said worriedly.

~~~

"Well now that I think about it...yeah he was looking at you really weird...but why?" Morgan asked.

~~~

"Well don't take my word for it but... I think he's a...yandere."

~~~

"WHAT!!!" Morgan yelled.

~~~

"Shh keep it down" I shushed her.

~~~

"But for who?" She asked...

~~~

"Umm well, my theory is that he is a yandere for...you." I said biting my lip.

~~~

"WHAT! Not possible..."

~~~

"Well, it might be true. Look let's go on a spycrab mission at lunch" I said smirking.

~~~

"Yeah! spycrab mission!!!" Morgan said excitedly. I smiled and told her we will meet Sarah and we will see what Josh does. We then started to walk into class. We took a seat and right away Josh asked something...

~~~

"So what did you guys do?" he asked sternly. Morgan was panicking a little.

~~~

"Well?!" he said getting angry but tried to keep it cool.

~~~

"O-oh it was nothing..." Morgan said really worried. I sighed. Josh didn't believe it at all.

~~~

"You REALLY don't want to know!" I said looking at him dead in the eyes. He did the same.

~~~

"Trust me I WANT to know!" he was getting pissed now. I just smirked and said.

~~~

"You really want to know? Fine, I was asking Morgan for a pad." I lied. Josh just sat there with thinking want I meant then he started to blush in an embarrassing way.

~~~

"O-oh ok yeah...sorry!" he said I just sighed.

~~~

"I told you didn't want to know." I smiled he just nodded and said sorry like a million times. I just rolled my eyes at him.

~~~

"looked dude it's fine." I sighed but I know one thing now he is very questioning and won't hesitate to ask something out of anywhere. The teacher walked in and said to get to work and we did. The bell rang, which means we go to the next class then lunch. We all walked down to the next class which is science and I started to notice Josh inching closer and closer to Morgan. He was so close that he was walking in the middle of us. Morgan started to blush while I got annoyed.