//Chapter 14//

//Josh's POV//

"yo bro where are you! I can hear the police coming from a mile away!" He said over the phone.

~~~

"Yeah I know look I need to sneak out of the school."

~~~

"Ok go to the backdoor next to the bathroom. That door leads to the back door of the school." He explained

~~~

"Ok thanks bro"

~~~

"No time for talking just go!" And with that, I hang up and ran to the door next to the bathroom. I got to it and opened the door. It was dark, but I sneaked in. I got inside and turned on my flashlight on my phone. It was a tunnel! So I walked down it. As I got to the end of the hallway there was a door! I opened it carefully. Then light seeped in and I got out. I got outside to see my brother sitting there. I ran to him and hopped in. When he floored the pedal and got out of there...

~~~

I smirked and sighed.

~~~

"So how did it go!" He asked with excitement I smiled and said it was amazing describing the blood, the screams of fear, everyone's faces when they saw it happen! When I was telling him this I started to laugh. He looked at me and smiled. 

~~~

"So who's the lucky girl?" he asked I sighed dreamily

~~~

"Morgan~" he looked at me

~~~

"well are you going to ask her out?"

~~~

"w-what n-no I can. I mean can't. But I could n-no...not now." He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

~~~

"Bro I bet you won't be able to talk to her without stuttering," he smirked while looking back to the road.

~~~

"What can too!" he frowned and sighed

~~~

"You really think you can ask her out?" he asked I nodded while smiling.

~~~

"Here let's make a deal. If you can ask Morgan out before the week I will give you my desserts for a whole month!" I thought about it, what if there's a catch there's always a catch.

~~~ 

"What's the catch!" I asked plain and simple. He hummed in response.

~~~

"Your right there is always a catch, but I'm not going to tell you..."

~~~

"What then no way! I'm not making the deal then!" he just shrugged at me.

~~~

"Well, suits yourself you get two good things. You get the girl of your dreams and get ice cream for a whole month! It really doesn't matter to me if Morgan is your girlfriend or not" he right I get two good things but... At least one bad thing...the catch...

~~~

"You, my brother have got yourself a deal!" I said sticking out my hand for him to shake and at that moment we pulled into our house. He smiled and shook my hand. Then he smirked

~~~

"Deal!" and the deal was on...