//Chapter 4//

//Josh's POV//

It's been an hour seen the whole killing incident. I can not describe the rush I have got it was amazing seeing all the blood his screams of fear...it...was...amazing! I walked out of my room and started to get ready for bed then It hit me. Wait, Shelby rides the same bus as me! I smirked at the idea I got. 

''Well I guess I will have to pay Shelby a visit'' I smirked and laughed crazily.

//The next day still his POV//

I woke up this morning yawning while rubbing my eyes. I walked downstairs to the living room sitting down. I yawned again while grabbing the remote and flipping through the channels until I came across something...interesting! I was on the news channel and they were talking about how there was a murder at the High School last night. I smiled evilly chuckling to myself. 

''Hey bro what's so funny'' my brother asked. 

''Oh it's nothing. Just remembering something funny from last night'' I said casually. 

''Oh alright'' my brother said smiling. I just rolled my eyes and keep on watching the tv. It's finally time to go to school and I grabbed my backpack and headed off to the bus stop. I got to school and headed to my locker and put my things in it and headed to Math.

//After class//

I walked out of the classroom door and saw Morgan heading out of French. Gosh, I wish we could be in the same 1st-hour class...Anyways I started to follow her to civics cuz of are PSA thing we are doing...But I am surprised that they didn't cancel school for the day cuz of the *cough* murder that took place...Morgan got to civics first then I walked in. Oh god, she is sitting at the table that I sit at. OH gosh ok, calm down, calm down Josh I sighed and took a breath and sat down across from her...*silence* OH GOD WHY ME!!! I started to blush a light red. Oh my Gosh!! Say something! I mentally slapped myself in the face. 

''Umm s-so I was wondering if you. I mean you know wanted to. Umm...what do you think we will get for our project!'' Nailed it...

''OH! Sorry umm y-yeah maybe solar panels.'' 

''Yeah that's what I'm thinking'' Let's go, Josh! At that moment Shelby walked in...great...

''Hey guys! Hey did you guys see the news! someone from our school got murdered!'' 

'Oh, so she knows of the murder!'... 

''No I haven't who murdered who?'' 

''No one knows except that the person that was murdered was Jim!'' Crap. 

''wait what that's terrible! Why would someone do that!'' *cough* 

''Alright class today we are going to start are PSA projects'' the teacher said. 

''Now I know we are missing a student. They were brutally murdered in the bathroom last night at are dance'' great it's going to be the TALK of the school for a couple of weeks. 

''Alright now class we are going to go around with a bucket that has slips of paper with different topics on it. Now we will start to go around.'' the teacher informed. He started to walk around to each table. Then they got to our table. Shelby retched into the bucket and pulled out a slip of paper. She then read it and smiled. 

''Guess what you guys we got SOLAR PANELS!!!'' 

''Oh MY GOD REALLY!!!'' Morgan said super happy. 

''I can't believe it we got solar panels!'' I said happily. 

''Ok guys now you have to research your topic.'' the teacher said.