//Chapter 15//

//Josh's POV//

I was passing around my room stressed on how I'm going to ask Morgan out. Why did I agree to the stupid deal I must be an idiot! I sighed and sat on my bed with my chin resting on my palms. Tomorrow is Tuesday and I only have 4 days left! I got up and walked to the living room and sat down. I then turned on the TV to see the news.

~~~

"Breaking news! The High School just had another murder today!" the news lady said

~~~

"Now let's take it over to John," she said

~~~

"Thanks, Catherine... the teachers and kids saw everything that happened in the past 30 mins, and here is one of them now. Please, sir, tell us what happened!" the news reporter said.

~~~

"Yeah, I saw everything! There was a little girl walking around. Almost 8-years-old! No one really minded so we let her be, but then she stabbed someone!" he said into the mic. Then the news reporter guy said they got some videos from a kid that was recording it while it was happening... it showed Lilly stabbing Mary over and over again until Lilly stopped and sliced her own throat...it was silent for a moment then screams and crying started again.

~~~

"Thank you, John. Police are investigating the crime. They think it's someone else that made the little girl kill the student. We will be back after this short break..." the lady said on the TV. I smiled and then I heard someone chuckle.

~~~

"Haha you know that's the best thing I saw all day." my brother said while leaning on the wall looking at the TV. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

~~~

"Really now and Ruby isn't the best thing you have seen today!" I said smirking. He stopped laughing and glared at me.

~~~

"Ruby is not apart of this!" he yelled angrily. "And don't EVER say her name without permission from me you got that!" I laughed crazily.

~~~

"Oohh~ brother you know I did like her in that way. Besides I love Morgan!" I smiled. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms looking the other way. Then the news came back on.

~~~

"If your kids go to this school there will be no school for this week because of the murders that have taken place." I stared at the TV in disbelief. If there's no school I cant see Morgan and asking her out making me lose the bet...i looked over at my brother and saw him smirking at me...He knew there would be no school that's why he made the bet!!!

~~~

"You bastard you knew all along didn't you!" I was mad I wanted to punch him. He only smiled and said it's my problem now... I was so mad i ran to my room and slammed my door. And layed on my bed. What am I going to do now! If I can't see her I can't ask her out! I sighed I have to think of something and fast! Then I got an idea... Shelby, I need her help. I got angry at myself for thinking that, but if anyone knew Morgan the best it's her!... I grabbed my phone and texted one of my friends that's is friends with her.

//Texting//

Josh - yo mick I need a favor

Mick - sure what is it

Josh - whats Shelby's phone number?

Mick - why?

Josh - it's for a project in civics