//Chapter 7//

//Josh's POV//

I was standing in an alleyway waiting for my pray... I was standing there waiting for Lilly's family to arrive. I started to hear something coming from the distance. It sounded like 3 people. I then peeked around the corner with a ski mask on. So they could not see my face... It's them perfect Rich, his mom, and dad. They are coming! This could not get any more perfect! I then waited for them to get in the alleyway where I said to meet me at. They were about to turn the corner until they just stopped. Then Rich's mother stopped the 2 guys. 

"Guys I don't think this is a good idea." Then Rich and his father stopped and looked at her and sighed. "Look honey everything will be ok." 

"Alright, I'm just scared." They then started to walk in the alleyway. I then hid in the shadows so they can't see me. When they were in the alleyway the dad looked at the video again. 

"This is the Cherry Stone bar and it's exactly 9 where is that fucker!" I then smiled and grabbed my knife out of my pocket and slowly made my way to them...I raised my knife at the mom and stabbed her right on her back. She then screamed...fell and...died. Rich and his father turned around wondering what happened. They both had wide eyes at what they are seeing.

"M-mother" Rich trembled. 

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" his father screamed and ran at me going to punch me. Rich just stood there not knowing what to do. While I was fighting his dad he was able to get one punch in before I stabbed him. 

"Your next Rich!" I said smiling a crazy smile. Rich then just backed up against the wall while I was slowly walking to him. 

"W-why are you going this to us?" He said crying a little. 

"Oh well you know you went and took something from me so I am going to take something from you." 

"And w-what's that?"... hahahahaha 

"It's your life!" I then stabbed him right in the heart. I pulled the knife out of his chest and looked at all the blood. 

"Hahaha I'm doing this for you Morgan and soon we'll be together FOREVER!!!"