//Chapter 10//

//Josh's POV//

I was sleeping in my bed sound asleep dreaming away and then...BEEP...BEEP...BEEP 

"Ugg stupid alarm clock" I mumbled as I turned off the alarm on my phone. I got up and stretched and then got out. Then I headed to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom and headed to my room. I went to my closet and got my sweater, a T-shirt, and some jeans. I then got dressed and went downstairs to the basement to check on Lilly.

~~~

"Oh look what we have here...so Lilly how are you?" I asked smirking to myself ..."....fine...." 

"Are you ready to come to my school?" 

"....yes...." "good Lilly. Oh, and you follow EVERY word I give you...got it. 

"....yes..."

~~~

I then walked over to the table and grabbed a wig the same color as my hair which is a dirty blond. Since she would have the same hair color as me people will think we are brother and sister.

~~~

"Here put this on," I said in a demanding voice. She looked up and grabbed the wig. Then she put it on. 

"Nice now you actually looks like we are related." I said laughing. Since she had light brown hair people would get suspicious since that came to my house before and had never seen her before.

~~~

'' Now let's go!" I said as she followed me up the stairs. We came to my living room and I sat down on the couch and looked at my phone to see the time it was 6:20 good I have a lot of time before the bus comes because I need to figure out how to Lilly on the bus without the bus driver know. I rested my hand on my face thinking. I then heard footsteps... wait what!? I looked over to see my brother standing there with a surprised look on his face while looking at Lilly.

~~~

"I can explain!" I shouted he then.... smirked? 

"Oh I won't tell brother, but I have one question...how are you going to get to school with her?" he said. 

"Wait what you aren't going to tell!?" I said surprised. He then chuckled and took a sip of his coffee. 

"Look I know what's going on here." 

"You do?" 

"Yep, you're going to bring her to school and make her kill someone right." I was stunned how did he know!!! 

"How did you know!" I was pissed/amazed right now. 

"Oh don't worry brother. I know EVERYTHING!" Then it clicked. 

"Wait you know?" I asked "Well of course- *sigh* -You take after mother so much" he sighed 

"I do?" I asked confused. 

"Oh yeah down to your hair, eyes, personality...oh yeah, how could I forget your Love. Sick. Obsession..." he smiled evilly. I was amazed and smiled crazily. 

"Oh and you don't act no different brother." he smiled at me 

"Well how could I not!! I could not be more proud of you. Here I will help you. I will drive you to school." 

"Really oh man thanks!" all 3 of us headed to the car and started to drive off to school ....soon...soon...we'll....be ...together ...FOREVER!....