The Party

Y/N'S POV
I laid on my bed texting Jack.

Jack: Please tell me this is y/n from Dairy Queen and you didn't give me a fake number.

Me: yup it's me, y/n from Dairy Queen. So is this Jack from Dairy Queen?

Jack: yeah that's me😂

Me: we need to hang out some time

Jack: Yeah! idk how Wyatt will feel about this but if you want you can come to the party.

Me: wow that's a lot of trust, what if I'm a crazy stalker🤣

Jack: You're not😅

Me: But how do you know?🤨

Jack: I guess I don't but if you are then that really sucks. Ask f/n if she wants to go bc Finn will be there.

Me: Ok but how did you know she likes Finn?

Jack: I always know🤪 but I'll give you Wyatt's number so you can get his address and I'll see you at 7:00

Me: I won't be late🤩

My smile was huge as I put my phone down on my bed next to me. This was all happening so fast. It felt like a dream. I quickly grabbed my phone again and texted f/n.

Me: Get ready we're going to Wyatt's party at 7!!

F/n: Wyatt Oleff? No fucking way!!

Me: Yes we are bitch!! And Finn's going😏

F/n: How are we going to get there? My parents won't be home will yours?

Me: Shit. No. Ask Finn if he can drive.

F/n: Ok

I looked up from my phone thinking about what to do. If Finn can't get us then we're screwed. After a while my phone buzzed,

F/n: We're all good! Finn can drive! He'll be at your house to pick both of us up at 6:40, be ready🤩

Y/n: Yesss!

I looked at the time and it was already 6:00 so I got up to get dressed. I decided to put on a tight grey crop top, ripped black jeans, and white air forces (If you don't like the outfit just change it).  I heard f/n call out "y/n?" "I'm in my room!" I yelled to her.

"Jesus, f/n." My jaw dropped as I looked at my friend. She was wearing booty shorts and a red tube top. "What? Finn will like it." She said. "Is Finn a pervert? Because then yeah he'll like it." I chuckled. She smiled and rolled her eyes. I looked down at my phone to see a text from Finn that said he was here. "Ok bitch, he's here let's go!" I walked past her and she ran after me.

We saw Finn outside in a really nice looking car, I'm not really sure if it was nice though, it was already pretty dark and I don't know much about cars. I opened the back door and me and f/n both climbed in. "Hey, ladies." Finn greeted us. "Hey Finn" F/n replied enthusiastically. I gave her a suggestive look and she hit my arm and hissed "Shut up."

The car slowed to a stop in front of a fancy house with bright lights inside. Finn opened the door for us and we climbed out of the car, "It feels like we're in a limo." I said jokingly. F/n jogged up to Finn and walked close to him. They're so cute I thought to myself.

After the long walk up Wyatt's drive way the door flew open and out popped Jack. "Hey guys!" He exclaimed bouncing out of the house energetically. "Hey y/n." He said as he stopped in front of me. "Hey Jack." I said awkwardly. "You look amazing." He replied equally as awkwardly. "Thank you, you look great too." I said tucking my hair behind my ear. "Are y'all coming love birds?" Yelled f/n before being pulled into the house by Finn. I looked at Jack and he grabbed my hand and led me into the house.

Still holding my hand, he introduced me to Wyatt and his friend "Wyatt, Jaeden, this is y/n." Jack said to them. "So, is she like your girlfriend?" Wyatt asked. "No.. umm.. yes? I don't know?" He said looking at me with wide eyes. I looked up at Wyatt, "Yes." I declared squeezing Jack's hand tighter. He smiled at his friends and I started looking around for f/n. "How did I lose her already?" I asked, before I looked at the couch. Finn was on top of her making out with her. "What the fuck, f/n?" I laughed. She peeked at me from under Finn, "What? You know you would do the same with Jack if you got the chance." She giggled before going back at it with Finn. I shook my head and turned to Jack to see him looking back and forth between them and me over and over, giving me a suggestive glance. "Not a chance, Jacky." I said, "We'll see about that." Jack laughed.

"Who wants to play Super Smash Bros on my brand new Nintendo switch?" Wyatt asked. "I'm gonna smash the shit out of you!" Jack yelled. I sat on the couch next to f/n and Finn, who had finished their make out session, and I had Jack on the other side of me next to Wyatt, and Jaeden on the other side of Wyatt. We were all pretty squished, we were practically sitting on each other's laps.

I laid my head on Jack's shoulder but that quickly ended due to him violently screaming and jumping every time something happened in Smash Bros. I took my head off his shoulder and looked at him briefly before settling with just my hand on his leg. "Sorry, y/n, I really have to beat Wyatt" he muttered quietly. Suddenly, Jack jumped to his feet "THIS GAME IS A PIECE OF SHIT! FUCK YOU WYATT! EAT MY ASS! FIGHT ME PUSSY BITCH!" Yeah, he lost. Wyatt was practically rolling around on the couch laughing his ass off, but so was I. "Jack, baby, calm down." I managed to say in between laughs. "No! I just lost to Wyatt for the 20th time." He said with a genuine sad look on his face.

I stood up and threw my arms around him and kissed him. He stood frozen, before finally closing his eyes and kissing me back. "Woooo!" Jaeden cheered, making the others join in. I laughed and pulled away, shoving Jack playfully. His eyes were huge and Finn teased, "Maybe this is the last night Jack will be a virgin." My jaw dropped, "Not a CHANCE, Wolfhard." "Oh yeah? That's what you said earlier." Jack joined in. "Look at us now." We just got done practically making out, and we were still only a few inches away from each other. I stepped away from him, "Shut up, Jack." "Damn." Wyatt mocked covering his mouth with his fist. "Sorry Jacky, looks like you're still gonna be the only virgin." Jaeden teased. "What? There's no way all of you guys have lost your virginity. You're all like 16!" F/n said. "All except Jack." Finn reminded us. "Shut up Finn." Jack warned. "Even Jaeden lost it?" I asked. "Wow, thanks." Jaeden said looking annoyed. "Sorry, I just think of you as the baby of the group. I mean look at you. You're adorable." I laughed. "Yo, chill!" Jack laughed with me. "Yes, I've lost it. Jesus, y/n why are you so rude?" Jaeden chuckled. "I'm sorry Jaeden. It's just like.. losing your virginity seems like such a big thing since I haven't even lost it yet. F/n has of course.. hoe." I joked. "What the fuck, chill!" F/n laughed back at me. "Aww, y/n and Jack are the only virgins." Finn joined in. Jack looked at me with his adorable eyes and I laughed, "Just me and you, Jacky."

We were all spending the night at Wyatt's and we were starting to get a little tired. It was already close to 2:00 AM. "Where are we sleeping?" Jack asked Wyatt. "Uhh, there's a guest bed and the two couches." Wyatt told me and Jack, "You guys can have the guest room, I don't need f/n getting pregnant with Finn's child in my house." "How's that gonna stop us?" Finn laughed. "Uhh, because I'm gonna be on the couch literally like 2 feet away from you guys." Jaeden said with a scared look on his face, "So?" Finn replied. "I'm kidding, don't be so scared Jaeden, we're not gonna have sex in Wyatt's house, especially not two feet away from 'the baby' of the group." He laughed.

"I don't know why Wyatt is trusting y/n in that room with Jack. I've known her for a while and trust me she's way more freaky than you guys could imagine." F/n said and Jack raised his eyebrows at me. "Wow, thanks for exposing me, f/n." I laughed.

"Well, I'm going to bed." Jack said, starting to walk to the stairs. He turned and looked back at me, "Coming?" I smiled and walked after him following him up the stairs, hearing the group's giggles and whispers as we walked away from them.

Jack and I laid in the bed awkwardly, staying as far away from each other as possible. I had my back turned to him and I was close to the edge of the bed. "Hey, can you move away a little more." He teased. I rolled my eyes before scooting closer to him and I felt an arm holding me over my waist and I felt him pressed against me. I sighed deeply and scooted a little closer to him. This was practically heaven. I have a new perfect boyfriend, who just happens to be Jack Dylan Grazer.