Goodbye P2

I gasped, "NO FUCKIN WAY DUDE IS THAT JARED?? 19? NEVER FUCKIN LEARNED HOW TO READ?" They both looked at me "uhh. Yes" josh said. "BRUHH I grew up on your vines ILY" I said literally fangirling over him. "Ok you're scaring him. Let's go find Noah and Gaten." Finn said. I smiled and waved at Josh, "bye jared" I said under my breath. He just watched me with wide eyes and gave a half assed wave back. I laughed as we walked into the next room, which was the kitchen.

Jaeden was helping them put up a sign, which said "gtfo finn❤️" I laughed and Finn said "aww thanks guys I really appreciate all the effort you're putting into this party."
They all turned around and Finn introduced me to Noah and Gaten "Omg who's that?" Noah asked excitedly. "That's y/n, and that's f/n" Finn said pointing at me, then f/n. Noah immediately went in for a hug and I obviously hugged him back, but I gave f/n a concerned look.
Then he released me and went straight to hugging f/n and she just couldn't hold in her laughter. Then Gaten came up to me and he said with a smile, "Hi y/n! I'm Gaten" "I know :)" I responded.
He just stared.
"I- uh I've seen stranger things.."
..
"Ohhh yeah ok" he said and I smiled and giggled then quickly turned and walked away and went to try and find Jack.

I found him in the living room by himself. "Hey! What are you doing in here all alone?" I asked him sitting on the couch beside him. "Oh, hey. Jaeden was in here just a second ago, he said he had to meet wyatt upstairs for something." I stared at him with a smirk. "NO-" he said and I started laughing, "Ik, ik"
"So what have you been doing" he asked me. "Oh you know, just creeping tf out of half the people here." I said. "What haha, how?" He asked "you know, I'd rather not talk about it." I responded. "Yeah I get it, that sounds pretty traumatic." He said grabbing my thigh. I quickly looked up into his eyes and leaned in to kiss him, when Jaeden busted down the stairs laughing, "JACK, come up here you have to see this." I rolled my eyes as Jack pulled away. He looked back, then to me again. "I'll be right back" he smiled at me and gave my leg one last squeeze before running to Jaeden and sprinting up the stairs.

I sighed, now sitting alone in the living room. I pulled out my phone and started going through snap stories when I heard someone enter the room. I looked up to see Noah. "Hey" I smiled. "Oh, hey" he said. "Do you mind if I sit here?" He said pointing next to me. "No you're fine!" I said. He sat down next to me and I scooted over to make space for him. "So how do you know finn?" He asked me. "Well. I uh- I met him at a Dairy Queen.." I responded. "Umm.. how? Wha- you know what I'm just gonna leave it at that. When did you meet him?" I smiled awkwardly and said, "uh.. I think.. a month or 2 ago." "Ok, wtf is wrong with Finn haha. He invited some random girls that he met at a fucking DAIRY QUEEN to his house??" He laughed. "Well.. yes." I said, laughing with him. "Hey, could I get your number?" He asked. "Uh, yeah I guess." I smiled and he handed me his phone to put my number in. I handed it back to him. "Thanks." He said and I looked down and nodded. There was silence for a moment, until he said "y/n, you're really beautiful, and I need to get to know yo-" suddenly Finn and f/n bursted through the door and we both jumped.

"Hey guys, what are y'all doing??" F/n asked, her and Finn sitting down on the other couch. I was silent, I was seriously wondering if I heard Noah correctly. "Oh nothing, I just got in here." He said. I nodded. Then Jack, Wyatt, and Jaeden came down stairs and Jaeden sat right in between me and Noah, Jack on the other side of me. I was still quiet, I actually really liked Noah, but not that way. I just hoped he didn't have any feelings for me, I would really like to get to know him. Jack apparently noticed my silence over the loud room and he asked, "you all good?" I quickly looked at him, "Yeah, for sure!" I said with a smile and he looked at me for a minute then nodded and went back to talking with the other boys.

To be continued😉

IM SO SORRY Ik I said I would update soon like 2 months ago but HERE YOU GO TO ANYONE WHO STILL REMEMBERS THIS STORY I WILL TRY MY HARDEST TO UPDATE MORE and and I think part 3 to this chapter will be up in a few days if I'm not a lazy lil BITCH😌 but anyways, thank you for reading, I hope you are enjoying, and if you aren't then beech you better tell me what to do bc you best believe I will do ittt AAAH ILY GOODNIGHT.