Goodbye.

My phone buzzed and I looked down and a smile grew on my face as I saw it was Jack.

Jack: Hey are you coming to Finn's party today?

Me: Party?

Jack: Yeah his going away party.

Me: Going away?

Jack: Yeah, he's going back home.

Me: what?? He doesn't live in LA?

Jack: What? No he lives in Canada.

Me: Shit I'm still grounded and there's no way my mom's gonna let me go so if I do go I'm gonna have to sneak out.

Jack: Well I want you to be there. And so does he.

Me: okay, well I'll try my best. Does f/n know?

Jack: Yeah he told her earlier.

Me: Okay. What time is it?

Jack: 4:00

Me: Okay, I'll see if f/n can take me.

Jack: ok, see you there.

I set my phone down and sighed deeply. F/n was probably so upset that Finn is leaving. I can't imagine what I would do if Jack left. I texted her to see if she would take me to the party.

Me: hey are you ok?

F/n: Yeah I guess

Me: you're going to Finn's party right?

F/n: Yeah. You need a ride right? Since you're grounded.

Me: yup

F/n: alright I'll be there at 3:30

Me: ok see you then

I quickly looked at the time to see that it was only 1:00 so I still had a lot of time. I put on a movie and tried to get it off my mind for a few hours.

The movie ended and it was just after 3:00 so I got up to get ready for the party. I decided not to wear anything too fancy, and I decided on a t-shirt dress and the same white air forces.

Just as I got done curling my hair, I got a text from f/n telling me that she was here. I grabbed my phone and my wallet and hopped out my window. F/n had her mom park in front of my neighbor's house instead so my parents wouldn't be suspicious.

I ran up to the car and got in, f/n was also sitting in the back so I wouldn't be lonely. "Hey, y/n." Her mom greeted before starting to drive. "Hi." I replied buckling my seatbelt.

"Where is this party anyways?" I asked f/n. "It's at the house Finn's been renting while he stays." She explained. "Oh.. so what you're saying is we can't trash it?" "No!" She said giving me a stern look. "So who's coming?" I asked her. "Jaeden, Wyatt, Jack, Erin, some of Finns other friends and oh yeah, THE STRANGER THINGS KIDS!" She said excitedly. My jaw dropped, "Wow are we really gonna be the only non-famous ones there?", She laughed, "Yeah I think so."

We had arrived at the house and we were walking up to the front door. It was quite a big house, and it was pretty fancy. She knocked and within 5 seconds the door flew open and we saw Finn. He smiled and f/n jumped into his arms and hugged him tight. "I missed you." She said with her face buried in his chest. "I missed you too baby." He said rubbing the back of her head. Now I was missing Jack even more. "Hey, is Jack here yet?" I asked, interrupting their hug and immediately I saw him appear around the corner.

"Y/n!" He yelled and ran up to me full of energy as always. He grabbed me lifting me up completely off the ground and started spinning. I screamed and held him as tight as I could, and I heard an alarmed, "Fuck, watch out!" He put me down and behind him I could see Jaeden. "Jae-Jae!" I said giving him a quick tight hug.

I quickly turned back to Jack and gave him a kiss. "I missed you." I said, even though we just saw each other a few days ago when my mom caught him at my house.

"Where is everyone?" F/n asked. "Everyone is in the living room. Come meet them." Finn said to me and f/n. He started leading us to the living room and we followed.

There was loud music and I realized Wyatt had of course brought his Nintendo Switch and he was playing with and unfamiliar guy. "That's Josh." Finn said pointing to him. I soon realized I'd seen his vines before and my eyes widened, it was finally stating to set in just how famous these people are.

💕hey author here just wanted to let y'all know that I won't be updating regularly anymore on this story probably once or twice a month, I'm really sorry for the long break too, I was goin THREW it lmaoo. Tbh I completely forgot where I was going with this chapter so I'll think about it and get a part 2 to this chapter up SOON BBY. thanks for the support too I love reading yalls comments they make me giggle. I'm sorry this part was short and crusty like I said I was STRUGGLIN SIS. buttt ily THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT WATCH OUT FOR NEW UPDATESSS☀️💕🥵
Ps sorry if the title scared anyone, no one is dead, scared me too tbh bc I forgot what this part is ahhh