Chapter 5

I woke up and looked over at Jack to see that he was still asleep. I really had to pee so I got up quietly and went to the bathroom.

When I got into the bathroom, I heard my mom's voice from my room. "Y/n? Get in here now!" I froze before throwing the door open and and running towards my room.

I walked next to my mom, my heart pounding. Jack was still asleep. "Who the hell is that?" She snapped. "He's just my boyfriend! He spent the night but we didn't do anything else except sleep. I swear." I looked over at her with wide eyes. "Well, get him out of my house. You're grounded so figure out how to get him home then come back immediately." She said turning and storming off.

I sighed before walking over to him and grabbing his shoulder. "Jack.. Jack wake up." His eyes slowly peeled open. "What? What is it?" He asked with an adorable sleepy voice. I gazed at him for a second, before telling him, "My mom saw you. You have to go." "Seriously? What time is it?" He asked sitting up, before I realized he was shirtless. "8:30." I told him tossing his shirt to him.

He threw his shirt on before grabbing his phone to text his mom to come and get him. I sat down next to him on my bed before looking up at his messy hair. I ran my fingers threw his hair trying to fix it a little before he looked up at me with a weak smile.

"Y/n. He has to go." I heard my mom tell me again. "Calm down mom! He's trying to find a ride." I turned towards the door. "Well he can find a ride outside. Go. Out." She said before I sighed and grabbed his hand leading him to my door.

We walked out onto my driveway and we sat down in front of my house. "Fuckin' bitch." I muttered and jack giggled quietly. I shook my head before looking over at him, "So what now?" "I don't know. My mom won't pick up the phone or answer my texts." "Looks like you're stuck here." I sighed.

"Should I ask Finn to get me? Or am I way too annoying?" He asked me. "I mean it's worth a try." I shrugged.  He sighed before looking at his phone and calling Finn.

After a few seconds he lowered it from his ear. "No answer." He said. "Shit." I muttered. "I'm trying Wyatt." He said. I let out a loud laugh, "I have to see this." I said. "He'll take me home, I know it. He loves me no matter how much he denies it." He said finding Wyatt's contact in his phone.

He looked over at me with wide eyes as he raised the phone to his ear. "Put it on speaker." I told him. He lowered the phone and pressed the speaker button. There was one more ring before I heard Wyatt's voice, "What is it?" He asked. "Hey, so umm.. I spent the night at y/n's and her mom found out and now we're kicked out until I leave. I need a ride." He said quickly. There was silence before Wyatt said, "So you think I'm gonna pick you up?" "Yes." Jack replied.

There was a long silence before Wyatt finally responded, "Text me her address I'll be there in 20." "Thanks. I was about to start walking." He said. "Okay, can I go now?" Wyatt asked. "Yes, I love you." Jack replied and I started laughing. "Wyatt?" Jack asked after there was no reply. He hung up.

Authors note- Hey guys! Sorry this part was shorter than usual, I don't have a lot of time on my hands and I wanted to get something done before I start writing the longest one so far. I'm also working on another part for the Richie Tozier story so stay tuned!💕