Chapter 3

I was angry I had to get that Hyūga as a partner. On my way home I met up with Sasuke and we both just decided to walk home together. Something we rarely do. "Did you get your English project?" I asked him.

Sasuke lets out a small "tch" and nods. "Who's your partner?" Sasuke got really annoyed so quickly. It was rather amusing. "Sakura." I laughed. He hated that girl because of her clingy behavior. "Wanna trade?" Sasuke raised a brow.

"Who did you get?" "Hinata." Sasuke frowned. " The decent one. I'd love to trade but that damn teacher said we can't exchange teammates." I felt my head spin. "That means I'm stuck with this girl."

When we got home at last I allowed Sasuke to enter first. I entered last kicking my shoes off and placing them in a corner. A pair of unknown slippers were next to Itachi's. I wonder if Shisui came over.

I groaned internally. He could be annoying. Mom came walking out the kitchen with a big smile. "Oh y/n! She's right in the kitchen waiting on you. I am so proud of you!" She?

I walked into the kitchen seeing the Hyūga sitting at the counter drinking a box of juice with her bookbag. She had changed her clothes. "You're finally here." She said to me.

She didn't stutter. "Yeah." I slipped off my bookbag and ran up the stairs. Right away I threw my bookbag somewhere else and plopped down on my bed kicking off my pants and literally throwing my shirt on the floor. I opened my bag taking out my pen, whiteout and English book, then I went back downstairs just in my boxers and vest.

In all honesty I don't care about how I look in front of this girl. I sat beside her and dropped my stuff. She didn't flinch or blush. Instead she stared at me in disgust.

"Why don't you put some clothes on?" "It's my home. I can dress however I please." She and I glared at each other until she broke eye contact.

Right away we started on the project. She came up with some really good ideas. "We can write about the history of Cleopatra!" I yawned. "That's what our teacher would be doing if we do something that boring." Hinata glared. "It is not boring! Have you ever heard about incest in a kingdom! A brother and sister having to marry! Rules like that exist! Or at least existed. I don't really-"

"Blah blah blah." Hinata stared at me. "What did you just do?" "I cut you off?" I stated the obvious. Hinata jabbed a finger in my face. "You do not interrupt someone when they're speaking. So I suggest you get some new attitude when talking to me."

For a while she seamed scary. Then I thought about it again. "I don't care if you're a girl, you're not going to try bossing me around anytime now. Neither in the future. So do yourself a favour and shut the fuck up."

I hated her and she hated me. We were never going to get along. I feel it in my bones. Mom walked in and gave us a nervous smile. Her smile dropped when she saw me in my boxers and vest.

"Put some clothes on y/n!" I whined and complained. "Mom it's so hot!" "I don't care! There is a young lady here and you dare not forget your manners!"

I stood and walked up the stairs. Mom smacked my ass and I blushed holding it. "Mom!" She laughed and went to start dinner. From the corner of my eye I saw Hinata and an amused smirk on her face. Just because of that I ran up the stairs as fast as possible.