Chapter 4

Hello everyone. Recently, I've been able to log into my account once more. I also changed my username, so for those who're probably confused, my old name was ghuytfds. Now, it's King-Tamxinia. You can simply refer to me as King, or just Author-kun. When I first created this book, it was as an apology for the discontinuation of the Naruto Girlfriend Scenarios. I will try updating this book starting from today. I haven't yet given up, and I hope to keep going on the book and be able to finish it due to motivation. Enjoy the update, and have a good day/night.

Finally, the project was over.

Arriving at school early in the morning, I was greeted by the usual three. Neji, Ten-ten and Lee. On days like these, we'd sit together, talk about recent activities or just chill. "Good morning y/n!" "Morning." I sit beside Ten-ten, feeling her slowly cling to my arm. God, in a position like this I could get a boner.

Quickly changing my view on her boobs, I look to Lee. "So did you finish your English project?" "Of course!" He yells. "And might I add it was easy! What did you do y/n?!" Nothing. But hey, I did a little something?

"My partner and I were put to do a short story on two lovers. The rest was up to us." Neji gave me a cold look. "What?" "Nothing." He turned away and stood, grabbing his book bag. Ah, I know now. Him and Hinata are related. Of course he would know of the events that went on that night. I ain't gon lie though, I tried hitting that but got slapped upside my head.

[Flashback]

I walk back down the stairs dressed more appropriately, for my mother. Sitting beside Hinata again, she stared at me. All we could do was stare at eachother. "So, what's the project about?" I ask her, leaning on my hand. "We're supposed to write a short story on two lovers. The rest is for us to fill out."

"Right," I tell the Hyūga, "anything ideas then?" Hinata shot me a glare and folded her arms. "Yes." I raised an eyebrow, "first. You cooperate. I'm not doing this assignment alone, or I shall take full marks!" I groan aloud, covering my face with my hands.

Suddenly, an idea did surface. I leaned in close to her, watching her chest move faster. I knew immediately she was excited. Wrapping my arm around her waist I pull her in close, my lips grazing the side of her lips. Her cheeks tinted red. I smirk, the sharingan in my eyes as I stared deeply into her own beautiful lavender ones. "Do it alone Hinata, and I promise I'll make it worth your wild." I tilt her chin upwards, smirking wider, "what do you say baby?"

Hinata gasped, she gripped at my pants with her hand, and that just made below the belt feel so much more tighter than it already was. I myself was blushing. Huh, I never experienced anything like this. Blushing over a woman, that's besides my mom when she scolds me. Her breath was so close to my neck, and I could feel her hand trail up my thigh. 'Oh shit, shit! The fuck am I supposed to do now man?!'

"Y/n-kun?~" I bite my bottom lip, staring at the hot mess on me. "Y-yeah?" Shit, how can I stutter like that?! Hinata licked my neck, but barely. "Y/n-kun, don't ever try genjutsu on me again~" Fuck! I knew something wasn't right! She lets go of me, "release!" And freed herself from my genjutsu.

Hinata stared at me for a very long time. I knew she was pissed, because her byakugan was activated and she was pointing her finger right at me. If I'm not careful, one strike to my chest and I'm a dead man. "Hina-" "it's fine. Let's just keep this going hm?" She tilted her head smiling, but her byakugan was still activated.

[End of Flashback]

I promised myself to never try seducing that girl afterwards. Sitting in class, I was set up beside her and ready to get my marks. Hinata barely payed attention. Instead, she was looking out of the window. Her eyes kept shinning every once in a while, and her cheeks were rosy pink. I don't know who got her like that, but she's cute like this.

Looking all innocent and shit--fuck. I said I wasn't interested in girls like her, yet here I am calling the chick cute. "Uchiha and Hyūga! I said you're up!" I stand tapping her shoulder. She flinched, but stood as well trailing after me. We stand to the front of the class.

Hinata was shaking with fear. Oh, she was scared of presenting in front of all of these people. Well shit, me too!

I sighed, taking the papers from her and reading; "For Centuries war between the Kagu Clan and the Iagu Clan has been going on, and no one seemed to have enough guts to stop it!"

Minutes later, we're sitting down and the colour returned back to her face. I smile slightly, resting my hand on hers. She looked up and stared into my eyes. I started feeling uncomfortable, checking to see if it was my s/c skin or maybe perhaps there was something near my e/c eyes but, nothing. She just stared. "Uh, bitch? You good?"

Then she looked away. Was it something I said?!

"Hinata-" "thank you for taking the wheel." Her cheeks did not glow. Hm. I nod, "you're welcome." Then face the board. From the corner of my eyes I saw that glint return as she stared out the window, and her cheeks turned pink again. I was about to take a peek, finding out what she kept looking at, but our teacher called our names AGAIN.

"What man?!" I yell to him. He raised his hands, "I-I just said you have full marks!" The entire class was looking except Hinata, who was glued to the outside world. I blush hard sitting back down and folding my arms. "Good." I say, looking back to Hinata. Her blush got darker.