Page 1

They all died. Mina, Mineta, Denki, Kirishima, Tetsutetsu, Monoma, Jiro, Momo, Todoroki, All Might, Aizawa, Mic, Sero, Vlad, Iida, Tsu, Aoyama, Ojiro, Tokoyami, Shoji, Hagkure, Sato, Midnight, Fat Gum, Miro, Tamaki, Best Jeanest, Nejire, Hawks, Endeavor, and.... Kacchan. It's all my fault. If I didn't fight All For One and saved people instead, they wouldn't have died. No, they still would have, I'm just greatful that no one else had to die to AFO.

I'm an stupid Deku. Stupid. Stupid. STUPID! I shouldn't have trusted her! She turned her back on us, on me. Why did we suspect Denki, Hagkure, and Present Mic? I just don't know anymore. I'm holding Kacchan in my arms, hugging him tight, while crying. We had just got engaged, we wanted to start a family together. We wanted to spend the rest of our lives together, and now I will have to live the rest of my life alone. No friends and no family. I then felt a pain in my chest. I look down to see a hand, how'd it get there? Then my vision fades to black.

I wake up to find myself in my old bedroom with All Might merchandise all around me. Weird, I remember this room being caught on fire because of dad when I was four. Anyways, I get up and out of bed. I soon realize that I'm shorter, no taller than the bed, and then there is no pain in my chest and we're my wounds no longer hurt. Confused, I lift my shirt and expected to see burn marks, scrapes, bullet and stab wounds, but all there was were the burn marks, but faint. What happened? Did I go back in the past? Or is this the life flashes before your eyes thing? Am I dieing?!

I walk out of my bedroom and run into my mom. I look up at her and start tearing up, she looks exactly like she did before. This is either a dream or I really did go back in time, it's to long to be just a flash, and if it is a dream, I don't want it to end. I hugged her, burying my face into her shirt while crying. "Hey, hey, it's okay Izuku." Mom says softly. Her calm and soft voice calms me down. I pull away and try to dry my eyes.

"Hey, cheer up. Today is the day you find out if you have a quirk!" She says trying to cheer me up. I smile, but it almost feels strained. I haven't smiled for years now, well, not in front of anyone besides Kacchan. Oh, yeah... Kacchan. Wait, Kacchan! He's alive in this timeline! I smile a more real smile and less forced smile. "Yeah!" Mom smiles. Oh, wait, mom died today, and dad comes for me.

While I was deep in thought, I heard someone say, "Sorry, you should just give up." Ouch. That really hurts you know. As he and Mom talk over about me not having a quirk, I think of a plan on how to escape dad. I hear the door shut. I look at mom in the review mirror, she had tears crawling down her face. She started up the car and we drove home.

Once we got home I went to my room. As soon as I flopped on my bed, I hear a blood curling scream. Shit, I forgot, mom! I quickly run downstairs to come face to face with my dad. My mom was on the couch dead laying on her back with her eyes closed, she almost looked peaceful. "Oh, hello Izuku. Great to see you again. Mommie here is sleeping, but she said that you can spend the night at my house." He said. Fucking lier. I just nod, and say, "C-can I go and get my clothes?" I ask. "Sure." I smile then head upstairs and out my window. I jump onto the tree that is next to my window. I quickly climb down and start running. My first thought was to run to UA, but dad could easily destroy the school, and I don't have an ID to get inside yet. So I start running to where Aizawa and Yamada(Present Mic live.

When I got there I banged on the door. The door open up o see an irritated Aizawa. "Who is it?" I hear Mic yell from inside. "Just a kid," he yelled back. He squatted down to look me in the eye. "Who are you kid?" He asks. "My name is Izuku Midoriya, and I need your help Ai- Eraserhead." I say. Shit I almost slipped up. He looked at me with annoyance in his eyes. He was going to say something when a Yamada poked his head out. He took one look at me, squealed, and pulled me inside.

Yamada held me in his arms and sat down on the couch with me still in his arms. "Zachi let him go." Aizawa said. Mic shook his head and held on tighter. Aizawa sighed and sat down. "Why do you need my help?" He asks. "You see, today me and my mom went to get my quirk checked, but guess what, I'm quirkless." I start. "What does this have to do with you being here?" Aizawa growled. I sigh. "Well if you listen I'll tell you. Anyways, as I was saying, I'm quirkless. My dad has a strange interest in quirkless people. He likes to experiment on them." I feel Mic shutter. "So when he somehow found out, he came to my house. I was in my room at the time when I heard a blood curling scream. It was my mom. I ran downstairs to find my mom dead on the couch. She looked like she was sleeping. Dad said that mom wanted me to spend he night at his house, so I went upstairs to see 'pack'. What I did was go to my room, climb out the window to jump onto a tree and ran. I ran straight here."

They had shocked looks on their faces. "W-who is your father?" Mic asked. I looked him straight in the eyes and said, "All For One." This got me a small gasp out of Aizawa and a confused look from Mic. "Who?" "All Might's worst enemy." Aizawa said bluntly trying to hide the shock in his voice. Mic gasps.

"I need you to call the heros, and make sure All Might is here. We might win this time." I say. Mic grabbed his phone and started texting. After ten minutes pass, all the heros are here including All Might. We then feel a rumble, he's here. "All right everyone, My dad is here, when I give the signal, you attack." I walk out to my father.

"Son, why are you here? Don't you want to come home with your dad?" Dad asks walking towards me. "I-I'm sorry dad. I was j-just scared." He smiles as fake tears run down my face. He gets to me and hugs me. "There there. There's nothing to be afraid of. I'm right here." He pulls away from me and grabs my hand gently. "Come on, let's go home." He said while pulling me. I let go of his hand. He turned to face me with a confused look. "Now." I say as Heros charge at him.

As the heros charged, I quickly ran back into the house because I don't have a license and a quirk. I sat in Aizawa's and Mic's room playing with their cat.