Chapter 4

Previously on 'Back To The Past':

He smiled and set me down. The class and desk lady were all staring dumbly at us. "Okay, what the hell is going on?!" Kacchan yelled.

Mic smiles even wider if possible. "Well, since the accident, Nezu decided to adopt little Izu here. Nezu is in a meeting right now, so he had me pick him up today!" I nodded at him. "Yeah! I'm going to live there for now on! Oh, Mic, can Kacchan join us? I bet Nezu would be happy to see him, along with some of the other teachers!" I exclaim. Mic nod his head viciously. He then picked up Kacchan and walked out of the school.

Once we arrived at UA Kacchan gasped. "So you weren't lieing!" He exclaimed. I giggle. Kacchan always made me feel like a child. With his constant praises and spoiling. We walked inside and the first thing we saw was Aizawa on he floor with his sleeping bag while Tensei was telling Midnight about his one night fling.

Kacchan's eyes widened at the sight. "HEEEEEYYYYYYYY!" Mic yelled, forgetting about us beside him. Kacchan's hands flew towards his ears, as if protecting them from the sound. I'm used to it by now. The three looked at me and smiled, but when they saw Kacchan, their smiles grew and Aizawa groaned. "My God! This must be the Kacchan we've heard so much about!" Midnight squealed. I roll my eyes at her childishness, but smile. I looked at Kacchan, and he was blushing slightly from embarrassment. I giggle and hug Nemmy. That's what she allowed me to call her.

"Hey Nemmy, Cat, Sonic!" I say. Kacchan gives me a weird look. "I call Midnight Nemmy because that is a shorter version of her name. I call Erasure Cat because of his obsession-" "I don't have an obsession." "Yes you do. I call Tensei Sonic because he's really fast, and I call Mic DJ because he has his own radio station." I explained. Kacchan nodded. "When'd you become so Independent?" He asked.

Should I tell him? It's not like our future will stay the same because I've already affected it. I shrug and tell Kacchan about my past (their future), but I leave out on how I got my quirk(for the safety of One For All) and our relationship. I told him the story from how I was deemed quirkless and he bullied me to the final war. That's what I call it because no one survived. There was a Nuke and it poisoned the air, killing the planet slowly. The first things to die was the plants and animals, then, while it gave us highly lethal diseases that were killing us slowly, but starvation got to most first. Some people went to cannibalism to survive. It worked. That's untill all the water was also infected by the dead organisms rotting in them.

After I was finished, Kacchan hugged me tight while I started telling him about me holding his corps in my arms. I think he could guess that we had gotten along well in the end. "Don't worry Izu. That won't happen again as long as we become hero's together." He whispered in my ear. I don't know why, but I started crying once again.

(Damn. I wanted to leave it off here, but it's only like 500 words. Not enough.)

Once I had gotten myself under control, I introduce Kacchan to some other pro hero's. He was really happy, so was I. After an hour of people pestering us, we finally made it to Nezu's office. I knocked and stepped back, pulling Kacchan with me. He made it just in time for a battle axe to chop down with full force from where he was just standing. He looked at me in shock. I shrug and pull him into the room.

"Ah! So this must be Bakugou Katsuki! Quirk Explosion. I was wondering when you would visit UA." Nezu cheered. He was sitting at his desk and drinking tea. I smile and push Kacchan further into the room.

After three hours of us talking and making plans so that Kacchan, Mitsuki and Masaru can come live in the dorms with me. Me and Kacchan will become personal students of Nezu and when we are old enough, we would be recommend by Nezu into the hero course.

Me and Kacchan get to share a form room that looks like a fancy apartment on he inside. There were two bedroom, two bathrooms, kitchen, walk in closets, dinning room, living room. My room was dark green, black and silver. I had a section of my room for my hero merch. I have a gaming set up and lighting for videos, and a small library. Kacchan's room was a light grey with white details in the walls. He also had his own gaming set up and lighting, but while mine was dark green and black, his was is infamous black with an orange X on them.

Kacchan was quite shocked with my colour choice and my set up, possibly my lack of hero merch as well. We started a YouTube channel called Ground Zero and Deku. We do gaming videos, streams of villain fights, music videos, tutorial videos(on makeup, how to build items, and other stuff), and review videos on new songs, movies, and YouTube channels. Me and Kacchan wear a mask on our face so when we go out in public, we're not bombarded by fans. My mask :

Kacchan's mask:

Kacchan's mask: