Chapter 6

Once we entered dad's office I took my seat with Kacchan next to me. Oh, one thing I forgot to tell you is that me and Kacchan have been dating for almost a year now.

"I can explain. It was my idea, we wanted to see the new 'recruits', as you and Izuku call it, so we snuck into the auditorium without your permission." Kacchan rambled on and on until Dad stopped him. I chuckle. "It is fine Katsuki, I understand, but you do know that you don't have to do the exam. You are recommended by me. And Izuku is is going to assist Aizawa with his class." Dad said.

Kacchan scoffed. I pat him on the head. "It's okay Kacchan. We will still 'beat their asses' as you call it. Oh, and dad. Do you want to know the identity of the traitor?" I asked. Dad nodded his head. "Yes, but only so we can trap them later on." I smirk. "Her name is Ochaco Uraraka, her quirk is gravity. She can float any object she touches." Kacchan growls and Dad smiles.

Just then Aizawa walked in. "I don't want to know," he said as I turned towards him to rant about how much I hate round face. I've always called her that before I told them her identity just now. "Anyways it is time to check out the kids." With that he walked out of the room with Dad already crawling into his scarf. I giggle and grab Kacchan's hand and followed them.

Aizawa and Yamada used to be best friend until me and Nimy set them together on a date with or without their permission. That was three years ago, they are now married. Their wedding was small, but they liked KT like that. Kacchan knows when I ship people they will end up together no matter who it is. I once -somehow- got a possum and a raccoon together. Now they have little babies and I have one. His name is Cookie. It is a perfect mix breed between the two.

Oh, wow, I'm getting so off track. Sorry, anyways we walked into the watching room. Everyone was there and the children were already fighting to robots. I quickly spotted one of my old friends; Shinso. I didn't know he tried out for the hero course.

I turned to Aizawa. "Hey, Cat?" He turned to me. "What do you want Kitten?" I am Aizawa's Kitten. Adorable right? "There is this student named Hitoshi Shinso, his quirk is brainwash." Aizawa raised an eyebrow. "You should put him in your class. In my past life he was one of my close friends. He is surprisingly like you. He likes coffee, cats, and sleep -but he can't sleep that much because he is an insomniac. You should give him a try. He is really depressed because he is bullied because of his quirk, and his parents neglect him. He was told that he was better off as a villain because of his quirk. He wants to help people though."

By the time I finished my mini rant, everyone was staring at me in shock. "Okay then. I will have him in my class. Is there anyone you don't want in my class. Or UA at all?" He asked. I nod, "Minoru Mineta, he just wants to become a hero so that he can be even more of a pervert. He molested every female he came across in UA, and even as a hero."

"Oh, dear. Me must not allow him to molest the students and or staff!" Dad exclaimed. "Thank you Izuku, I will make sure he will not attend this school." I smile at him. "Thanks. Oh, Power Loader! There is this girl, Mei Hatsumi, she will be going into her second year, right? Well, this year, allow her to expand her ideas." Power Loader looked at me in shock. "What?!" I smile. "Yeah, even give her her own room. A big one at that too, blast proof. She needs to get her stress out by building. And so when she is in your class she can work on less dangerous 'babies' i n your class and make the more dangerous ones for the room. We do have extra rooms, so we can just give her one." I think I may have made a mistake, Power Loader looks Luke he was about to faint when I said 'babies'. My bad.

"That is a good idea! Good job Izuku!" Dad once exclaimed. I blush at the praise and rub my neck. "Yeah, but its no big deal, I just thought that you would both be comfortable if Mei had a different room to work in so she doesn't ruin your work and blow you up on accident." I feel a pat on my back and look to see Midnight. She smiled down at me. "Thanks for that. Both Mineta and Mei." I smiled back at her brightly. "Thanks!"