chapter 5

''Hey, Izu...'' Kacchan said. It had been a few years, now we are fourteen, about to go to the entrance exam because we're bored. I look towards him, and man is he hot. He has a skin tight hand made shirt and is wearing skinny jeans.

^^^(From the back, but with out the belt and arm parts and gloves)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

^^^
(From the back, but with out the belt and arm parts and gloves)

'

'We should probably not get caught because if your dad saw us, we'll be taught to death.'' I giggle at his seriousness. ''Don't worry Kacchan, I'll be there to save you!'' I exclaim brightly. He smirks and pulls us to the back of the auditorium. I toon out of DJ's speech when a kid called me out.

''And you with the curly hair, you are here to pay attention, not to disrespect the authorities by not listening to the speech.'' A blue kid shouted. He looks like the little brother of Tensei that I've only seen through pictures, I'll be telling him of his disrespectful little brother later.

''Thank you Listener 7111(I think, can't remember), As I wa- Izuku!'' Shit. ''So that's where you've been! Nezu and the staff are looking for you everywhere! Go to Nezu's office, you too Katsuki!'' I groan as Kacchan drags me out of my chair and out of the auditorium, all eyes on us.

We reached Dad's office,