Update!

Hey guys, I'm glad your liking my story! it means alot that you guys are taking the time to read them! Your welcome to ask me anything :) Anyways There will be upcoming Season 3 including Jasiri and Janja And Azzad and Queen rani, I'm going to explain my opinion on these characters so Hopefully you won't hate me because i'm such a huge Kion X Fuli shipper! 

Azzad- To me I think Azzad is a good character but I don't ship him with fuli because he looks like a mentor or brother to fuli. I'm not crazy on the ship at all considering he was a new/side character but In my stories he will either be like a mentor or brother to fuli. (Yes, I will conclude him in my story to make kion jealous because fuli will get jealous of queen rani in a few chapters.) Azzad is good in my opinion and I hope you guys won't hate me for that :P

Queen Rani- To be honest, I wasn't really a fan of her at all but now I understand and She is okay but I never really liked her being shipped with kion at all. They only just met and I could understand why the writers decide this to end the series but anyways.. Rani is always a friend of fuli and kion and yes she will be a mentor to kion or like a close sibling/best friend and nothing more to that. (Fuli will get jealous of her in a few chapters) But rani will also see that kion wasn't meant for her cause she already knows that fuli loves kion and she won't hurt fuli at all cause she cares. I think this will be interesting.

Jasiri- I honestly love jasiri and I love how she is paired with Janja and to be honest I will add some scenes with janja (My second otp in the series) She is a really good mentor, leader, friend and a good fighter if you ask me ;)

Janja- He was actually a cool villain but his fighting skills were a little trash but now that he is good, he shows he has a sweet side and he can be a good fighter and he is better now and it shows that he has truly changed and he belongs on the good side after all :).

If you guys have any questions please let me know so I can answer your concerns! Thank you and All of you have a great day!