Chapter 25 Kion's Search

(Hey guys, I'm so sorry that I haven't been uploading lately! I promise to make it up to you)

Kion's Pov-

*Running outside the pridelands and looking around for my love that has ran off and suddenly grows tired to I fall on a rock and injured my paw and groans in pain* 

*sigh* Where could she be? 

*With Fuli running across the mountains and reaches a den that looks abandoned and scratches some wood using her claws to make a small fire*

*sighs* I'm sorry my love.. I hope your doing okay without me..

*Back with Kion walking towards the forests and smells a familiar scent* Fuli.. She's been here *starts to continue the search*

Ono: Kion! *flies down towards him* Any luck? 

No.. I just don't understand why Fuli would leave.. I love her so much, I-I don't know what to do without her..

Ono: Everything will be okay Kion, I'm sure we'll find her

We? *raises my eyebrow*

Anga: We.. *flies down beside kion* Were your friends, were like family and we will find her

Hakuna Matata guys, thanks *nods* Anga, you go ahead and search towards the mountains, Ono You go ahead and scout the rest of the forest*

*Back at the Tree of Life*

Azzad: *watches his love looking at the stars and starts to get up and walk towards her* Everything alright dear?

Rani: *sigh* I have a bad feeling Fuli might be in danger..

Azzad: How come? *sits beside her and rests my head over hers*

Rani: I'm just worried about her.. I feel like something is coming.. something even more dangerous..

Azzad: Don't worry dear, everything will be okay. I promise *licks her muzzle*

Rani: *smiles at her love and grins* Thanks Azzad

Azzad: Anything for you dear *purrs while licking her cheek*

*Meanwhile with Janja & Jasiri in their cave back at the outlands*

Janja: Jasiri, Is everything okay? *watches her by the cliff*

Jasiri: I'm fine dear, I'm just worried

Janja: Everything will be okay *nuzzles her*

*Back in the pridelands*

-Nala's Pov-

*walking around with simba on the top of pride rock* Everything okay dear? 

Simba: I hope their okay.. *worried about his son and daughter in law*

They'll be fine, *nuzzles him* I know well enough they are stronger together. 

Simba: *sigh* I just have a bad feeling..

Don't worry, we will all be ready if something did however approach us..

*Meanwhile back with Fuli in the den in the middle of the mountains notices a slight purplish figure coming towards her and glows in able to attack* 

Anga: Fuli Wait! *flies closer towards her before landing*

Fuli: Anga! What are you doing here? How did you find me..

Anga: Not just me but Ono and kion are looking for you.. a-are you okay? 

Fuli: Come in.. *leads her inside the cave before sitting up* I thought I was dangerous when I ran off.. I was afraid I would hurt you guys if my worst enemies returned..