Chapter 14 Girls/Boys night out!?

(*Hello guys! I'm feeling better! Hope you all have a great week! Let's continue!*)

*As our favorite animals of the pride lands getting ready for the ceremony, Kion & Kovu had a great idea before the celebration*

*Meanwhile with Kion & Kovu*

Kovu: *yawns* Okay kion, I think we need to stop searching. we been at this for hours.

Kion: *yawns then shakes my head* No.. I gotta find it.. You can head back.

Kovu: *looks at kion's determined yet tired face* Not if Your big brother is here *getting up*

Kion: You don't need to help me, I can do this

Kovu: I know you can Kion, but you need rest. We still got a few days after all and everything is almost done. 

Kion: *sigh* Okay, your right. Let's head back*

*As Kion & Kovu head back they spotted Kiara & Fuli hunting together and playing around as they stared in awe at their love ones*

*With Kiara & Fuli*

Kiara: Get back here! *Pounces towards her*

Fuli: Not yet! *Dodges and pounces towards her in victory* I win

Kiara: Aw, No fair *sticks tounge out*

Fuli: *grins and starts laughing*

Kiara: *smiles and laughs along side her*

*Nala starts appearing* Good morning Kiara, Fuli How you girl's doing?

Fuli: Were doing just fine Nala, Just finished our evening training.

Kiara: Do you need any help mom?

Nala: Oh nothing dear, you girls need to get ready for the evening though.

Kiara & Fuli: Huh!?

Kovu & Kion: What!?

*Kovu & Kion started hiding in the tall grasses so they weren't spotted by them*

Kovu: *whispers* What does Nala mean by that?

Kion: *whispering back* I'm not sure.. Lets ask dad

*Kovu nodded and quietly started crawing away and running towards the pridelands with kion following along side him*

Nala: You girls will see soon. Now freshen up okay?

Kiara: Okay mom!

Fuli: Right! *Looks towards Kiara* Wanna come?

Kiara: Sure Fuli

Fuli: Okay, Race ya! Huezzi! *sprints off*

Kiara: Fuli! Aww No Fair!? *starts running after her back to Pride rock*

*Meanwhile with Jasiri*

*Jasiri started walking back towards her den and listens to Janja talking to himself before quietly about to pounce him*

Janja: Okay.. What should I do? hmm.. Maybe give her something? Tell her.. No no.. 

Jasiri: Rawr! *pounces onto janja with a giggle*

Janja: Woah- *On the padding with Jasiri on top of him* Hey Dear, What's up?

Jasiri: Oh Nothing~ Just thinking about you dear

Janja: *starts blushing* Y-you were!? I-I mean you were huh?

Jasiri: *just giggles at the sight before licking his muzzle and getting off of him*